ZX10 Parts

NCcummins

I have decided to make my zx10 a track bike so I'm selling all my street parts. The following parts are off a 2005 zx10 with 7,000 miles on it:

Magma Red street plastics. Includes ALL OEM plastics that came on the bike! I will also through in a matching seat cowl (has a few scratches because someone forgot to make sure it was tight before they rode a wheelie:rolleyes:) $700 plus shipping for the plastics. They have never been down and have no scratches in them (this does not include the tank)

Headlight housing. Lens are in perfect condition and have no scratches in them. This is just the housing alone. $175 plus shipping.

10,000k HID kit. Can't remember the brand. Has Hi/Lo beam (both sides) and each has their own ballast. Take about 10 minutes to install. $75 plus shipping (comes with two LED bulbs for the "running" lights in the inner corners of the head lights) - SOLD

Smoke front turn signal (not LED) (OEM with tint) $15 plus shipping.

Rear OEM tail light (not integrated and not LED) tinted $15 plus shipping.

Aftermarket tag mount with smoked LED turn signals. $30 plus shipping.

Rear seat. No tears. Bought it brand new about 6 months ago. $30 plus shipping.

Mirrors (both sides). No marks or scratches in them. In perfect condition. $50 plus shipping.

018-6.jpg

019-4.jpg

020-5.jpg

NCcummins

I also have the stock front calipers, pads, and lines for sale. Also, the factory rear sets with aftermarket foot pegs, and the left rear passenger foot peg and bracket. PM me offers.

006-7.jpg

011-9.jpg

016-8.jpg

019-5.jpg

NCcummins

The HIDS, front turn signals, front braking system, left rear food peg, and factory rear sets have sold.

Everything else is also on ebay. My username on ebay is the same as here, NCcummins

NCcummins

The parts I have left:

1. The full set of fairings/plastics
2. Left and right mirrors
3. Tail light.

I also have an carbon fiber shorty race series akrapovic slip on. It came of a 04/05 ZX10. I should fit many other models. It comes with three springs, and the connector. It connects to the stock exhaust system right before the butterfly valve. It can also be used with a full exhaust system.

$150 shipped.

MXandOFFROAD89@netscape.net

akra5.jpg

akra4.jpg

akra2.jpg

akra1.jpg

Also, I have the stock headers off a 04/05 ZX10 if anyone wants them.

NCcummins

for the slip on:
Inlet: 2.5"
Outlet: 2.25"
Length (end of inlet to end of outlet): 19"
Height: 6"
Width: 4"