Recent content by Hirsch

1. Hirsch

2007 gsxr 600

As the title states... 2007 GSXR 600. Budget, work and life continue to conspire against my time to ride so I should really not let this beautiful piece go to waste. The low down... Forks: Traxxion AK-20 cartridges NEW Penske Triple Clicker shock NEW Hotbodies bodywork w/superbike tail...
  2. Hirsch

2007 GSXR 600 -- Police Bike

110 on pump gas.
  3. Hirsch

Thanks for the props! I've missed not getting to ride this year. Hopefully next year. Bike is still available..... Price drop...$7200!!!!!!!!!
  4. Hirsch

Due to a change in finances I don't think I will be on track this year and who knows about next.:( Seems a shame to let this beast just sit. Bike is in Indianapolis. Asking $7800. Here's the low down (and I may be forgetting things). 2007 GSXR 600. Safety First built the bike for me last...
  5. Hirsch

great day at putnam my little boy loved it also

We missed you Dan. Wink, I believe the earlier post mentioned the photog in question. CLICK for Josh's pictures from the May Putnam event! He told me he hoped to have them posted by Wed.
  6. Hirsch

great day at putnam my little boy loved it also

We missed you Dan. Wink, I believe the earlier post referenced the photog in question. CLICK for Josh's pictures from the May Putnam event!
  7. Hirsch

Mike Lockhart in the hospital in Kansas

That sucks Mike. Hoping for a speedy recovery.
  8. Hirsch

Post Gingerman

Uh-oh..... What happened?
  9. Hirsch

Post Gingerman

Thanks to George and Sandy for feeding me Saturday night and thanks to Duane and Steve B for helping me load up Sunday morning. Sorry I couldn't help Dan, the other walking wounded from the north pit. Funny story on the way home. I stop to get gas and go in to grab a cup of coffee and more...
  10. Hirsch

Post Gingerman

Yeah, I'm pitting further south next time. :doh:
  11. Hirsch

Putnam Photos Posted!!!!

These are all the handy work of Josh. I'm just getting them out there. Oh, and rockin' the Disco Blue! :D You going to Gingerman George?
  12. Hirsch

Putnam Photos Posted!!!!

A friend of mine, Josh, came out and shot at the first Putnam event this year. He got some pretty cool shots. You can check them out here Enjoy!
  13. Hirsch

A few Saturday pics

Oh, so Dean is fast AND funny. :D
  14. Hirsch

A few Saturday pics

I can hear you..... Have you seen any of Josh's pictures? He took 3500 shots. I've been buggin him. He said he thinks he has some pictures of everyone and he'll post up when he has them sorted. He sent me a couple samples and they are very nice.
  15. Hirsch

A few Saturday pics

Hmmmmmm, Following eh? :D:D:D