Recent content by machdw69

1. machdw69

8-13 NJMP Tire Service

What is the cost per wheel?
  2. machdw69

8-13 NJMP Tire Service

8-13 will be my first time ridding with NESBA in a couple of years which I'm really looking forward to but I'm in need of a tire swap. Is there going to be someone out there providing tire service? I have the tires already and just need the old off and the new on. Is there a spot on this forum...
  3. machdw69

Trackday Store Problems?

I had a long talk with Brian from TDS and have received a full refund. I was finally able to contact him by submitting a message through the site itself.
  4. machdw69

Trackday Store Problems?

So I made an online purchase from the Trackday store almost 2 weeks ago and my CC has been charged but I have NOT received my parts nor have I gotten an email confirmation of my order. I've also called about 6 times and left messages and nobody has returned my call. Does anyone know WTF is going...
  5. machdw69

When Should I switch from Q2 to Race Tires (D211GPA or better)?

I had 2 sets of the 209's that I used without warmers and they were cold tearing wear the 2 compounds meet at the L and R shoulders of the tires. This seemed to go away slightly as I got faster and put more heat in the tires. Can anyone shed any light on what was actually happening?
  6. machdw69

Do I need anything better than Q2s?

Using lap times for a reference is always something I find easy to measure performance by although not riding style, that said... At Tbolt I'm averaging 37's but have run a 35.5 on a Q2 front 28psi cold with a flipped Pirelli Diablo rosso corsa rear 24psi cold, no warmers. Hope this helps
  7. machdw69

NESBA MA meet the staff and Air Fence Action Fund benefit -- NJMP April 2, 2011

We will contribute 4 weekends of free camping for the raffle at our camping resort in the Cape May area. www.abcapemay.com
  8. machdw69

NESBA MA meet the staff and Air Fence Action Fund benefit -- NJMP April 2, 2011

Will be there with wife and child and will bring cookies unless some other food item is in more demand.
  9. machdw69

Absolute Vet Day at Tbt this Thursday

Millville's high for tomorrow is 54 degrees. I've not ridden at quick Intermediate speeds in cool weather like that before so just curious how much grip there is at that temp?
  10. machdw69

AGV SP6 1 Piece Suit!!

Sold!
  11. machdw69

AGV SP6 1 Piece Suit!!

Would consider a trade for tire warmers and or VP fuel can plus cash, or rear sets. Thanks!
  12. machdw69

Aug30th @ Lightning

I'll be there, I love this track. Hope someone brings a beacon cause I just bought a Lap timer!!!!
  13. machdw69

Aug30th @ Lightning

Originally Posted by vinny337 I've never noticed if there's a gas station at Lighting...anyone know? Wanna get some race fuel... I'm pretty sure the fuel station is on your immediate left as you come over the bridge.
  14. machdw69

AGV SP6 1 Piece Suit!!

$250 + Shipping!! Jparadidle@msn.com
  15. machdw69

CR down in 12

Thought of you today Troy while going under the bridge at Tbolt at 100mph, I can only imagine how scary that was. Glad to see you up and moving!