Tip In

Pseudolus

At least you comments are brief. Unlike some other BMW riders. :D

I wish I started this track day stuff when I was 16. I wish I wasn't secretly content passing an SV on the straights with the Beamer. I wish I wish I wish......

If God is truly all powerful, he will make me pass you in an honorable spot on the track!!!!!!

Brought to you by Stolichnaya Orange......

Dave561

Control Rider
I wish I started this track day stuff when I was 16. I wish I wasn't secretly content passing an SV on the straights with the Beamer. I wish I wish I wish......

If God is truly all powerful, he will make me pass you in an honorable spot on the track!!!!!!

Brought to you by Stolichnaya Orange......

I look forward to it. But until then I will keep the pebble firmly grasped in my hand.

motorkas

Afraid? Hahha

Sie sind derjenige, der die Macht des kleinen Fahrrad fürchten braucht.

"he who rides a big bike and only downshifts once. . .has no fear of small bikes". . .:D

(google translate couldn't get it right. . .apparently the whole world knows how ridiculous it is to fear little bikes. . .:)

Dave561

Control Rider
"he who rides a big bike and only downshifts once. . .has no fear of small bikes". . .:D

(google translate couldn't get it right. . .apparently the whole world knows how ridiculous it is to fear little bikes. . .:)

I guess one need not fear what he can't see. Well at least not very long. :D

motorkas

I guess one need not fear what he can't see. Well at least not very long. :D

you really want to mess with people - put on a quieter can. . .second we hear you it's the same. . . . "oh hellllllllllllll NOOOOO". . .unfortunately, it takes the first sneak attack until we commit that sound to memory. . .hmmmmmm sneak attacks and math skills. . . . . . :D

Dave561

Control Rider
Your retorts are getting better at least. Apparently I taught you something. :D

I wonder if I could find a stock can. Hmmmm.... :D

motorkas

Your retorts are getting better at least. Apparently I taught you something. :D

I wonder if I could find a stock can. Hmmmm.... :D

The list is quite long and distinguished what you taught us. . .most through pain and torment. . .but all greatly appreciated. . .:). . .i'm telling you, that sound is VERY distinctive. . .:)

unfortunately, the day is coming. . .

Shinobi

yes Dave I checked it I had a great day putting some of that to use.

Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007

Mechanics-Technique
Bravery-Restraint

raylee

I wish I started this track day stuff when I was 16. I wish I wasn't secretly content passing an SV on the straights with the Beamer. I wish I wish I wish.......

Nick Ienatsch put it aptly in one of his classroom lectures. He admitted that he himself never felt like a "natural" when it came to riding and he wasn't one of those kids who started way back in his youth doing wheelies up and down the street. He said vast improvement can happen within one track day or even one session so long as you have the tools (knowledge) and determination to use and apply that knowledge. So basically, it doesn't matter whether you started at 15, 25 or 35, your progression is entirely up to you from the moment you pit out. Treat every corner as an opportunity and even if you blow one corner so you're not set up for the next, slow way down to make sure you're right back on track. On the one hand, it made me feel like I had wasted quite a bit of time tooling around and riding around without "thinking", but on the other hand it did inspire me to work harder at every corner and never treat any moment on the track as a throw away. With any luck, I'll at least get a couple more track days this season to try and apply this mentality. And with a bit more luck, I won't have to hold my breath every time Dave posts a video hoping he doesn't include a clip of him passing me on that SV.

The inches are everywhere.

I don't take anybody seriously who rides an SV and is afraid of Summit Jeff. . .:D

OH SNAP! LMAO!

In a Goodfellas way:

Whoa Kas!!!

You gonna take that Dave? You gonna let him get away with that? Whats this world coming to LOL?!

Thats right Kas, don't shit from nobody, have a drink on me.

(Suddenly in the new light build at JC BWWWAAAAA her comes the SV on the outside with Dave's finger raised at Kas.

BZ