NC Bike thoughts?

The B Team

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 29, 2022
Coastal VA
Oh that's not the spot that I'm thinking of then. There's a van like yours that always posts up on "the island" right on the left before the entrance to the gravel pits...basically enough for 1 vehicle. Normally looks like a good time, chairs and a firepit and whatnot.

Last edited:

MK3Brent

Treebeard
Mar 3, 2021
Oh that's not the spot that I'm thinking of then. There's a van like yours that always posts up on "the island" right on the left before the entrance to the gravel pits...basically enough for 1 vehicle. Normally looks like a good time, chairs and a firepit and whatnot.
No that's it, that's me.. :)
Come say hi next time. :cool:

Reactions: The B Team

The B Team

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 29, 2022
Coastal VA
FYI I was there this weekend and the Burger King went out of business, for those that rely on it. Tons of food and grocery options one exit south @ Roanoke Rapids.

Reactions: MK3Brent

Laszlo

Dec 23, 2022
Would anyone know what time gate opens tomorrow/Thursday morning please? Dropped off trailer and want to get there early to set up for YCRS. THANKS!

MK3Brent

Treebeard
Mar 3, 2021
Would anyone know what time gate opens tomorrow/Thursday morning please? Dropped off trailer and want to get there early to set up for YCRS. THANKS!
Most likely will be open all night. You’ll be fine getting here early tomorrow.

bmart

Control Rider
Jul 14, 2008
Charlotte, NC
I would if I were going to be there! Have fun. Any of the coaches would be happy to walk you through it. Have fun! Maybe see you at a different track in the south later this season.

MK3Brent

Treebeard
Mar 3, 2021
Was great meeting you for the YCRS! That was a blast.

Laszlo

Dec 23, 2022
Was great meeting you for the YCRS! That was a blast.
You too! Looking forward to good weather today and putting some things into practice! Their Grad program has data analytics i believe that you may be interested in. See you.

Kirk J Erlinger

Jun 25, 2020
Peachtree City, GA
OK, so during Saturday mornings riders meeting we were told to provide compliments and criticisms to two guys? I was looking for you both to say....

Great day of riding with a great group of riders and fantastic N2 Staff AND Champ school staff!!

Thanks to Steven for the help!

See you all next time.

Oh yeah.....NC Bike was worth the 7 hour drive!!

Kirk

MK3Brent

Treebeard
Mar 3, 2021
OK, so during Saturday mornings riders meeting we were told to provide compliments and criticisms to two guys? I was looking for you both to say....

Great day of riding with a great group of riders and fantastic N2 Staff AND Champ school staff!!

Thanks to Steven for the help!

See you all next time.

Oh yeah.....NC Bike was worth the 7 hour drive!!

Kirk
Outstanding!
If you haven't already, make sure you show Josh some love for his hard work taking photos and videos.
Here's a link: https://apexprophoto.smugmug.com/N2-Track-Days/NCBIKE-May-2930-/Saturday-May-29

Reactions: NothingClever

Axis

May 2, 2023
You too! Looking forward to good weather today and putting some things into practice! Their Grad program has data analytics i believe that you may be interested in. See you.
Hey Laszlo. Just registered on this site and saw your post. Good meeting you at ChampSchool. I was a new rider on the YCS MT09 rental and rode the minibikes at lunch with Michael and Emerson. May see you again at N2 or ChampGrad in NC in the fall.

Laszlo

Dec 23, 2022
Photos are a great training tool.
absolutely. I got a few not only of me but of the instructors so I could compare my form to theirs. Good seeing you and hope to see you around. I'm at NJMP in two weeks, then PittRace in June, then back to NJMP for July.

Reactions: NothingClever