NC Bike thoughts?

The B Team

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oh that's not the spot that I'm thinking of then. There's a van like yours that always posts up on "the island" right on the left before the entrance to the gravel pits...basically enough for 1 vehicle. Normally looks like a good time, chairs and a firepit and whatnot.

Last edited:

MK3Brent

Treebeard
Oh that's not the spot that I'm thinking of then. There's a van like yours that always posts up on "the island" right on the left before the entrance to the gravel pits...basically enough for 1 vehicle. Normally looks like a good time, chairs and a firepit and whatnot.
No that's it, that's me.. :)
Come say hi next time. :cool:

The B Team

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
FYI I was there this weekend and the Burger King went out of business, for those that rely on it. Tons of food and grocery options one exit south @ Roanoke Rapids.

Laszlo

Would anyone know what time gate opens tomorrow/Thursday morning please? Dropped off trailer and want to get there early to set up for YCRS. THANKS!

MK3Brent

Treebeard
Would anyone know what time gate opens tomorrow/Thursday morning please? Dropped off trailer and want to get there early to set up for YCRS. THANKS!
Most likely will be open all night. You’ll be fine getting here early tomorrow.

Kirk J Erlinger

Bmart & others --- i'm planning on a track walk early evening, would be fun to walk w/those familiar with it.
I'll be there mid afternoon.
Thanks
Kirk

bmart

Control Rider
I would if I were going to be there! Have fun. Any of the coaches would be happy to walk you through it. Have fun! Maybe see you at a different track in the south later this season.

Kirk J Erlinger

OK, so during Saturday mornings riders meeting we were told to provide compliments and criticisms to two guys? I was looking for you both to say....

Great day of riding with a great group of riders and fantastic N2 Staff AND Champ school staff!!

Thanks to Steven for the help!

See you all next time.

Oh yeah.....NC Bike was worth the 7 hour drive!!

Kirk

MK3Brent

Treebeard
OK, so during Saturday mornings riders meeting we were told to provide compliments and criticisms to two guys? I was looking for you both to say....

Great day of riding with a great group of riders and fantastic N2 Staff AND Champ school staff!!

Thanks to Steven for the help!

See you all next time.

Oh yeah.....NC Bike was worth the 7 hour drive!!

Kirk
Outstanding!
If you haven't already, make sure you show Josh some love for his hard work taking photos and videos.
Here's a link: https://apexprophoto.smugmug.com/N2-Track-Days/NCBIKE-May-2930-/Saturday-May-29

Axis

You too! Looking forward to good weather today and putting some things into practice! Their Grad program has data analytics i believe that you may be interested in. See you.
Hey Laszlo. Just registered on this site and saw your post. Good meeting you at ChampSchool. I was a new rider on the YCS MT09 rental and rode the minibikes at lunch with Michael and Emerson. May see you again at N2 or ChampGrad in NC in the fall.