Recent content by 02gsxr

1. 0

Stuff, Some Free Some Cheap

Sent you an e-mail.
  2. 0

Suits - Helmets - 01-03 GSX-R Wiring Harness - Stand

Bump for a good guy. Joe I hope you get back on the track soon! Good luck with your sales. Worst case stick them on e-bay.....I wish I wasn't gone or I would be all over the stand.........Joseph
  3. 0

WTB: V-Twin or Vintage GSXR or ZX7R

I am looking for a v-twin so I can race next year in vintage. I am also interested in an 86-92 gsxr 750 or 1100 if you know someone that has one available. I will ride any bike but prefer a Suzuki. I am looking for something around $3500-4000. Unless you know someone who wants a tricked out GSXR...
  4. 0

RA -Oct roll call

Thanks JC. I just read through it. So I am safe to assume if I can pass WERA tech I should be able to pass NESBA. And passing is allowed, just not on the inside of corners until Race/Advance group. And I cannot pass a control rider until being told? Got it. See you all Friday and thanks for the...
  5. 0

RA -Oct roll call

Thanks for the information. It will give me some time to adjust my suspension. I have yet to find the rules for NESBA but I was told there is no passing on the inside? I said I am sure in the race group they dice it up on the inside. I may be wrong and have to eat my words but I am sure you all...
  6. 0

New-Dunlop GPA Rear

Thanks for the fast shipping. I plan on shagging these on Friday at the Road Atlanta event then practice at Jennings GP....
  7. 0

RA -Oct roll call

Can someone give me some insight on the typical day? I plan on riding Friday and I never rode with you all before. I have read the posts' from other members in reference to the first few sessions. I ride expert in other organizations due to my prior experience, now I know Nesba follows you for a...
  8. 0

New-Dunlop GPA Rear

Sent you a PM. regards, Joseph
  9. 0

Membership Dues

My anniversary is today and my wife said she would pay my membership dues since she can not (did not) get me a gift. Said I was too cheap for my own good. So, I guess I ended up paying for them myself in the long run. lol Thanks guys! Look forward to riding with you all in a few months. Now, if...
  10. 0

Membership Dues

I would love to utilize it next year but unless NESBA has track days in Europe it will do me no good. Thanks for the support....Joseph
  11. 0

Membership Dues

Thanks. But free is not necessary. Just can not believe it is $75.00 for two days. I wanted to ride NJMP when I go home to visit my mom in Reading, Pa. But, worst case I will ride Barber and Road Atlanta instead.....Joseph
  12. 0

Membership Dues

Here it is. Right now as we speak I am sitting my ass in Iraq dreaming about the track. My question is this: Does NESBA do partial memberships for say two track days? I can not justify myself spending $75.00 to ride two track days. I will be back from this deployment and have 4 weeks to ride...
  13. 0

Membership dues

LOL! That is what they say. A good chute costs as much as a new bike. Wife says race and forget about diving (both under the ocean and above). Love to go fast on the track, carving is a new addiction. Diving is fun but there is no challenge. Scuba is just for relaxation and to get away from my...
  14. 0

Membership dues

Sounds good. I now live in Alabama so we drive from Auburn and set up camp. We always pull our camper and set up by the bathrooms. I have a black and yellow 02 gsxr with the US Army paint scheme and the Army of One on the side. Unless I trash my bike at Jennings on the 4th of October I will be...
  15. 0

Membership dues

Addiction That is true. Spent about $3000.00 since June on my bike with tires, up-grades, track-days, fuel etc... 10 track days in 4 months (including one low side). Wife is getting pissed about not spending time with her on the weekends. Told her I had to squeeze in the next 12 months of...