Recent content by 848evo

1. 848evo

Just got cleared to ride again

hello i have a question i was in a accident some time ago a car hit me while i was on my bike well my leg is healed doctor has cleared me to ride again, i am a former member of Nesba i see my account info has been transfered to N2 and i was wanting to do the July 10th VIR north do i have to...
  2. 848evo

VIR MARCH 31 whoa price jump for elite

Hey im a Elite member and was gonna sign up for march 31 VIR north price shows 160 so I thought ok it will change once I get it in the checkout screen and to my surprise it did it went from 160 to 205 what in the world im confused can someone enlighten me on this?
  3. 848evo

Good Times at VIR North

Did both Monday and Tuesday it was HOT but ill take the heat for track time any day just had to sat out a few sessions to recoup looking forward to the next one!!!!!
  4. 848evo

Roll call Road Atlanta Memorial day weekend

I had a blast! did Saturday only and my determination and hard work paid off for a bump to I group! loved the track a super fast and fun track I will be coming back to RA.
  5. 848evo

Track plastics upper lower

First off let me say DO NOT BUY FROM PIT-ECK there idiots I ordered a set of race plastics for my 04 GSXR 600 and when I got them they had a 1000 upper with the rest so after a bunch of emails and calls I returned upper only to get another 1000 upper back so instead of dealing with these idiots...