Recent content by beaver

1. beaver

time to go.....

it is unbelievable how times fly by..... my 3 yrs assignment in the US have gone and it is time to go back to Italy. when it was time to enroll I choose to start as beginner, even if I had some good past experience. I never did really care to "make career" so I never force even if in a couple of...
  2. beaver

enclosed 5X8 trailer on sale

sold! thanks to everybody was interested in it.
  3. beaver

still on sale
  4. beaver

Sorry, but I don't have a site where to deposit them. If interested I can send some per email. my email address is bicio2002@yahoo.it thank you for considering my offer
  5. beaver

MOTORCYCLE TRAILER in excellent condition Model 508PS Homesteader 5X8 Patriot, V-Nose, 2995 Lbs Bought on Feb. ’08, used on 2 nesba season only Rear Ramp Door 4 D-Ring tie down Interior light Rear stabilizer jacks Led tail lights 2” ball coupler GVWR 2990 Hitch wt 180 Curb wt 960...
  6. beaver

suspension in southern MD

my GXR600 K4 need a fix on the right front one because it leaks, because of it I would need some suggestion: 1) where I can find a reliable mechanics in the area 2) a possible cost for overhauling both the front suspension 3) overhaul versus a new set (ohlins or others pro & cons + cost)...
  7. beaver

tire bonus

got mine too, I always had pirelli so far but trying a new provider makes the game more interesting. thank you
  8. beaver

tire bonus

april is almost gone and still no tire bonus in the mail......
  9. beaver

tire bonus

here we are, even if I did the "more effective asking" twice in the last two weeks, it is now friday night, I'm ready to move to the racetrack tomorrow morning and I'm still without the tire bonus. Not happy with NESBA at this time :argh:
  10. beaver

tire bonus

pirelli, dunlop, cazzodigommatipare or whatever...... wednesday has gone and still no tire voucher in my mail. :eek:
  11. beaver

tire bonus

did it twice, still waiting and should ride on sunday.........:dunno:
  12. beaver

tire bonus

I haven't received it so far, season is starting on april 12th and I'm a little worry. :notsure:
  13. beaver

tire bonus

last year I did 16 trackdays, so I should be eligible to get a free set of tires. How can I get them?
  14. beaver

WTB gsxr600 04/05 throttle body

I arrived at the same conclusion last night, so I removed the STVA even if the tech manual said to don't do it, I opened it up and then I soldered again the contact. IT WORKS GREAT!!!:congrats: I saved a lot of money and I'm very proud of the troubleshooting I did.
  15. beaver

WTB gsxr600 04/05 throttle body

got a FI failure last sunday at summit main, I did the troubleshooting and came out the STVA (Secondary Throttle Valve Actuator) is gone. according to the maintenance manual you can't just change the actuator, you got to change the whole throttle body :argh: I'm searching a throttle body assy PN...