Recent content by BLSJDS

1. BLSJDS

N2 2014 Schedule - PLEASE READ

You and me both :agree:.
  2. BLSJDS

NJMP Field of Dreams

Glad I picked up that trailer so I can load up twice the amount of gear :) I should probably start looking for a summer home in lovely Millville... :D
  3. BLSJDS

Some gear for fs.

Can you post or PM pictures of the back / chest protector? Thanks! Dan
  4. BLSJDS

Njmp 9/29-10/1

+1 :popcorn:
  5. BLSJDS

Roll Call: NJMP (4/28 or 4/29)

Last year was my first time riding with NESBA and they are a great group of riders and coaches :cool:. Stop by Garage 110 and say hello if you get a chance.
  6. BLSJDS

Roll Call: NJMP (4/28 or 4/29)

In for Sunday & Monday with Shane and Chucks :cool:. Heading down bright and early Sunday am. Soon I will glue myself to the weather channel...
  7. BLSJDS

Sept.25/26 What a FUN...

Dave - you and your team are top notch! Thank you very much for a fantastic day of riding and learning - I improved for sure! I will try to get another day in this year but if not, I look forward to riding with you guys a LOT next year :cool:. Dan
  8. BLSJDS

Sept.25/26 What a FUN...

I have to say, it was one of the best track day experiences I've had by far!! The weather was perfect, not many bikes on the track, and tons of track time. PLUS, I learned things about that track I had never known before, and the coaches were VERY helpful. I could not have asked for a better day!
  9. BLSJDS

New Member from Monroe, NY

Thanks Judy, thanks Shane! :cheers: That's right, I almost forgot you were heading down to the AMA races this weekend - awesome!!!! :cool: Where is the "jealous" smilie? :D
  10. BLSJDS

New Member from Monroe, NY

Hey guys - I just joined the NESBA forum & have my first track days scheduled with NESBA later this month. I'm 42, married with two kids (14 & 12), and have been doing track days / California Superbike Schools for the past 4 years. I thoroughly enjoy a safe, learning environment, which is...
  11. BLSJDS

Both bikes stolen...!!!

That REALLY sucks - I am so sorry to hear that. Hopefully the POS that took them will get whats coming... Were they insured?
  12. BLSJDS

Sept 25/26 at NJMP?

I'm right there with you, Shane :D.