Recent content by codered636

1. C

$350 in credits for 300

Email is already to go, just need your member number. Can you PM me that.
  2. C

MW Refunds

So I'm trying to sell my credits from last year and just wanted some clarification on this : Credits issued after 1/1/2011 are subject to a 15% surcharge if transferred to another member and will expire after 365 days from the date of issue.[/b] For example, if a member has $50 credits in...
  3. C

$350 in credits for 300

I'm a mid west member so there is no 15% fee currently. and I believe the 365 day expiration date is also waived. Per Nesba's post in the MW forum: Policy adjusted for MW members: 1) Memberships are non-refundable, non-transferrable, and expire 365 days from date of activation. Pro-rated...
  4. C

$350 in credits for 300

Have 350 in credits that I can't use in the mid west. 300 takes them. -code
  5. C

MW Schedule

This really sucks. What are we supposed to do if we have credits? Don't those expire in a year?
  6. C

My progress so far w/ pics.

Try sharing a trailer with him and still being in B! Congrats bud, now maybe you can give me more advice then just your "Put your balls back on and just go faster" speech.
  7. C

2005 ZX6 636 Complete Part Out - Track and OEM

I'm interested in a few of these parts as well. Let me know if you still have The front forks either of the exhausts the pc3 and the track plastics thanks code
  8. C

The Trackday Store at Road America

Cool I just sent him an email. Thanks - Cody
  9. C

The Trackday Store at Road America

Will Turn One be with you guys? i just threw on new shock (penske triple) and would like it set up.
  10. C

06 ZX-6 Part out

email sent. Interested in a few things if you part out. I believe the racer named Jason in WI is Jason ferrell of Speed Tech Racing.
  11. C

Recommendations for a sunburn?

I was so pasty white after winter, I'm liking the tanning in between sessions. It was sooo hot though, went though a ton of water...
  12. C

POST BHF Season Opener

BIG THANKS to all the B group CR's and NESBA as a whole. I had my best track day ever ( all 8 of them!) on Saturday. Tons of open track and I pretty much was picked up by a CR every session and worked with them. Kim helped me out tons. By lunch sunday i was exhausted and just packed up...
  13. C

Racing body kit question

if you're talking about what I think you're talking about. you'll need a new fairing stay.. https://www.vortexracing.com/shop/category/18/86/
  14. C

Riding in the rain

you could always pick up something like this. Although it is kinda pricey http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/images/InitialSet/Taichi_rainsuit_LG.jpg
  15. C

New from Chicago

Don't get me wrong I love my 636. Just don't want to go thru the pain of making it a track bike. I rode with STT and Motovid. Ive been on ACC north, blackhawk, and gingerman. This year i'm planning on hitting up lots of BHFs, RA, and grattan. But we'll see how that works out. I'm all signed...