Recent content by D. Leslie

1. D. Leslie

D-Zum's crash at RA

I need to buy one of those big muscles suits like Big Darrin has. :) Im glad your OK Big D. get back to the track soon ,, OK.
  2. D. Leslie

Selling all my gear getting out sale

Hi This is Derek CC in the south, Ill take PRO blue gloves and a suit, give me a call 615-456-9069
  3. D. Leslie

GSXR Sprockets

YES, I have any size Vortex sprockets and the Highest Quality RK Road Race GXW 520 Chain in-stock. $170.00 for 1front, 1rear sprocket and a chain shipped to your door. If you need a set?? EMAIL ME YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS and sprocket choices - make, year of bike and YOUR PHONE NUMBER . I will...
  4. D. Leslie

bt002s

I have 180 or 190 sets of the BR002RS for $295.00 to your door. If you would like a set??? Email me your shipping address then call to pay with your Credit Card. Thanks
  5. D. Leslie

AMA Spec Tires

Yes,, NESBA was just informed, and I will be selling a NEW D211GP-A for 2010 out of the vendor trailer. I will also have the great 209GP-A's for a lower cost to help those needing a good proven tire with low cost in mind. I don't have the D211GP-A confirmed Price yet,, so hold on I am working...
  6. D. Leslie

Any Roebling dates in the works for 2010????

Ill take a Roebling Road Day also,,, DR. Brian Johnson
  7. D. Leslie

Pirelli DC3's and SCP's CHEAP

OntheR6 all are mid 07's They have been in a cool environment out of the sun, they still great tires. Any more questions if you want to buy ??? EMAIL ME.
  8. D. Leslie

ontheR6,, Yes,, on the SCP 190 rears.
  9. D. Leslie

Armour Bodies Body Work is the SHIT.

To all in Nesba Land,,:D If you are unsure of what type of Body Work to buy???? I will tell you that you will be very happy VERY HAPPY with the quality of the Armour Body Body Work from Woodcraft. This stuff is perfect, thin, if fits the first time with no modification and all the holes are...
  10. D. Leslie

Zuluhour, Be careful on the forums,, my peps are ruthless and will defend me to the end.:argh:;) But,, as for 180's I have a few sets of the 180-120 Bridgstone BT002 track day tires left, I was trying to move the Pirelli's first. A set of the BT002 180-120 shipped to your house will run...
  11. D. Leslie

Sorry,,, DC3's 190-55-17,,, 120-70-17
  12. D. Leslie

Hi to all, I have a few sets of Pirelli tires I need to get rid of. DC3's 190-120 for $300.00 shipped. I have 4 sets left. Super Corsa Pro's 190-55-17 SC2 for $160.00 shipped. I have 4 rears left. NO SETS. Please email me your shipping address then Call you pay with your Credit Card.
  13. D. Leslie

The last of the GP-A's for $300.00 FREE shipping.

I have to return any tires I have left to Dunlop on Thursday 12-17-09.. SO if you want a $300.00 set of the GP-A's before there gone??????? WITH FREE SHIPPING Email me your ADDRESS - and PHONE NUMBER to Derek.leslie@nesba.com This sale is for today only 12-16-09
  14. D. Leslie

Barber CR's at There Best

BRIAN,, IM thinking of you right now,,, HOT,, HOT & FAST. Damn, YOUR FAST. I cant wait to ride with you again,, you and Ron made my year.