Recent content by derekcb

1. derekcb

FS: RC51 track bodywork

Sent PM
  2. derekcb

GPS Lap Timer App-iPhone

It works ok and probably suitable for track days. The sector setup is pretty straight forward and will allow you to analyze your progress lap-to-lap. It's downfalls are memory management and heat. If you take advantage of the video recording feature be prepared to offload the data between...
  3. derekcb

New in IL Burbs

Thanks for the suggestions. I won't make a decision until probably Feb/Mar. The wife would shoot me if I came home with another bike before the holidays. :idea: However, shoot me a link to your listing when you post it Thumpin. :D
  4. derekcb

New in IL Burbs

Thanks for the welcome everyone. It's going to be a long winter...gives me a while to contemplate options for track ride next season... 1. track prep the RC - fairing, suspension (respring/revalve), rearsets? 2. pick up someone elses track prepped 600 Suggestions?
  5. derekcb

New in IL Burbs

Hey everyone. Recently joined the forum as a referral from a friend. Just getting back into riding after about a 20 year break. I did my first two track days this fall. Autobahn North with STT and BFR with motovid.com. I'm looking forward to the expertise of NESBA next season. Hope to meet some...
  6. derekcb

Anybody into Scuba Diving?

Congrats on the diving cert. I stopped diving just before my daughter was born 11 years ago. But was working on my PADI Dive Master cert at the time. My mother-in-law owned a shop so it was relatively convenient to get the class time. As was mentioned, Rescue Diver is a great class after you...