Recent content by dpullen

1. dpullen

Fitz's wife talking

Glad to see you posting up! Keep getting better, and don't rush things. Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
  2. dpullen

Dave P, many thanks

Thanks for the kind words, but really it's all you. I can describe it till I'm blue in the face, but it's such a subtle thing that it's hard to demonstrate. You're the one who figured it out and applied it. Huge props to you for breaking out of your comfort zone and making it work! - Dave
  3. dpullen

Fitz's wife talking

We're sorry to hear that he had such a major get-off; heal up buddy!
  4. dpullen

NESBA - Operation Bone Stock?

I think this can reasonably be done. Last year at the GNF, I had the privilege of participating in the 4-hour endurance race on a mostly stock 2007 R6. It had a leather aftermarket seat, race farings, and a slip-on exhaust. Stock pegs, brakes, suspension, etc. We even ran pump gas. I don't...
  5. dpullen

2005 Yamaha R6 track bike

Fred, you should make him wash it before you accept it...
  6. dpullen

Nah, this is an entirely new layer of dirt that is covering the dirt that I had put on it...
  7. dpullen

Track bike advice

http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?p=237764#post237764 This is an exceptionally well set up R6 for an unbelievable price...
  8. dpullen

Bippity, boppity, bump. Great track bike for a Buell rider looking to get a dedicated race bike!
  9. dpullen

Finally A Pretty Face In A Group !!!

Awesome job, cupcake! I'm proud of you for putting it all together! Word has it that you were rolling well, smooth and consistent. I'm sorry that I couldn't be there to see it!
  10. dpullen

This is the Crazy Eddie sale against which all future Crazy Eddie sales will be measured bump. I can't believe this thing is priced less than Lynda's SV650 was...
  11. dpullen

Vinny337

Get better soon, Vinny!
  12. dpullen

Oh my...has hell frozen over?
  13. dpullen

I'll add my bump to the list. Somebody needs to buy this thing - I won races on this bike, it's able to do 1:36s at Barber, 1:21s at Jennings, 1:17s at Roebling...pretty quick for a less than recent bike!
  14. dpullen

2006 SV650 race bike for sale

Sale pending...
  15. dpullen

2006 SV650 race bike for sale

Thanks Chuck! Yes, the suspension is the same as it was before, Penske shock and Racetech in the front. - Dave