Recent content by falseneutral

1. falseneutral

WTB - Engine and/or Head for '08 GSXR600

Exactly. I'll be forever thinking of bike storage AND transport temperatures now.
  2. falseneutral

New to N2 and looking forward to VIR!!!

Thanks for all the welcome messages and especially to Bill and Kenny for finding me at VIR this weekend. It was an absolute blast to ride with and learn from them. We had so much fun running Patriot on Sunday that I just had to extend my trip and run the North Course with them yesterday...
  3. falseneutral

Looking for an engine or new head for an '08 GSXR600

Looking for an engine or new head for an '08 GSXR600
  4. falseneutral

Operation GSXResurrection has commenced: http://forum.n2td.org/index.php?threads/wtb-engine-and-or-head-for-08-gsxr600.39686/
  5. falseneutral

WTB - Engine and/or Head for '08 GSXR600

So there I was, grinning with delight after purchasing a well tuned (but slightly dated) AMA race bike from a kind soul in Destin, Florida. It was a pleasant 70 degrees when we loaded the new-to-me machine into my truck on that sunny January morning. During the 900 mile drive north, the...
  6. falseneutral

WMHJR, thanks for the invitation. I'll look for you tomorrow.
  7. falseneutral

Steve, I do wish my non-liter GSXR600 was operational but it needs at least a new head, possible more. (Sight glass shows oil and water swimming together.) I'll be posting a "WTB/Help!" in the classified section soon.
  8. falseneutral

Good to know. I'm out of shape and sure to be hurting but at least now I'll expect the pain to start sooner than usual.
  9. falseneutral

Thanks for clarifying that, Slitherin. I'll look for Billy at the track.
  10. falseneutral

Excellent! Thanks for the quick response. I'll email Support now. Will you be at VIR this Sunday? I'm always looking for track insights and suggestions.
  11. falseneutral

I knocked the rust off at Barber a couple weeks ago but this Sunday will be my first visit to VIR so I'm looking forward to meeting anyone willing to share their knowledge of the Patriot Course. This will also be my first time riding with N2 so I'll be in Novice, which brings up a question...
  12. falseneutral

Looking forward to VIR (first time there) on 26 MARCH!

Looking forward to VIR (first time there) on 26 MARCH!