Recent content by fowlplayracing

1. fowlplayracing

Selling JR50 Suzuki

I don’t believe your ego could handle Musky giving you the finger as he passed you on that thing too
  2. fowlplayracing

IMS Washington DC

ME!
  3. fowlplayracing

Greetings from Virginia

Welcome! Ncbike is great for practicing all the things you learned in the school. Hope to see you there!
  4. fowlplayracing

2018 - Acceptable Oil Filter Brands?

This very issue came up in tech Sunday morning. After a discussion the decision was made NOT to allow the bike fitted with a K&N filter to pass inspection. Cudos to Allen Miles (CR) for his kind gesture of giving the member a stock filter so he could participate.
  5. fowlplayracing

6/30 - 7/1 NJMP Thunderbolt Roll Call

Glad I could help!!! Smooth out the throttle and brakes like we talked about and let the bump come to you. Great job in the heat, it was brutal out there!
  6. fowlplayracing

New guy intro

Welcome to N2, Young! I prefer lefts over rights myself but the east coast tracks are still awesome. Especially Pittrace and Road Atlanta, which have greater elevation changes, as you would be use to in CA. Some other track day orgs run some tracks reversed but we’re about having fun SAFELY...
  7. fowlplayracing

YCRS

“You will be fed information through what seems like a firehose” is pretty accurate. All of the skill sets that we have been told about are explained in detail, they show you how they work and then give you drills to put them into practice. The instructors are passionate about helping you and...
  8. fowlplayracing

YCRS

Anyone who does not make YCRS Champ School a priority and wants to continue riding motorcycles on a racetrack or the street... YOU ARE CHEATING YOURSELF. Just saying
  9. fowlplayracing

Summit Point 4/29-4/30 ROLL CALL

Sun and Mon!
  10. fowlplayracing

Summit Point 4/29-4/30 ROLL CALL

Is this a comment about wiring or memory?
  11. fowlplayracing

2018 N2 track day bike prep - Where's everyone at?

Check out #4dudesonatwin on instagram
  12. fowlplayracing

New member getting started

Welcome to N2 Rashan! ATP is great program! It gets you some high quality instruction that will help fix any bad habits.
  13. fowlplayracing

2018 N2 track day bike prep - Where's everyone at?

Shipped finally! Tracking says they will arrive today the 3rd.