Recent content by GixerEd1

1. G

WTB – Parts for 2013 Triumph 675R

Thanks for the heads up Chrisk!!!
  2. G

WTB – Parts for 2013 Triumph 675R

** THANKS FOR ALL THE RESPONSES AND OFFERS. MY BUDDY IS IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING THE PARTS HE NEEDED, SO IF HE CONTACTED YOU AND/OR BOUGHT ANYTHING FROM YOU...THANKS AGAIN FOR HELPING OUT THE RIDING COMMUNITY! ** ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
  3. G

Range Rover Runs Over Bikers in NYC

Menacing bikers + suv fearful for his life and lives of wife and child = SELF DEFENSE!
  4. G

lap timers?

Oh, some of those pics you sent me were from your smartphone?! Now you've got proof that a smartphone can survive a fall. Thankfully you were okay too!
  5. G

lap timers?

Find a used XT Racing Ultra-Lap Timer online. Get one that looks like the model currently sold on their website. NOTE - I was told by XT Racing that they no longer service or repair the older model. I have Race Chrono on my Android smartphone, but I don't want to risk damaging it if it were...
  6. G

Ready to get serious

Welcome! I'm at NJMP if you're up this way.
  7. G

Vids: NJMP I-Group 8/12/13, 8/17/13, + 8/18/13

Hi Eric. It was nice meeting you and riding with you, though I could not keep up at all. Still in awe of your body positioning on your SV through the turns...awesome! Thanks for the video...will check them out later when I get out of work.
  8. G

ATE Super Blue

Is the gov't saying that people can't tell the difference between blue brake fluid and blue windshield washer fluid?! Is it stupid for the gov't to think that, or is it just plain sad if the gov't was right?! We could be surrounded by idiots!
  9. G

NJMP Mon Aug 12 Crash in Chicane A Group

I shared similar thoughts in my thread -- too many riders in I-Group (55!) and B-Group (45!), and the shocking number of crashes throughout the day, in just about every session with every group. I rode in I-Group and there were some really quick and aggressive riders out there. This group had...
  10. G

Hi again from NJMP TB on 8/12and 8/13

Likewise Spork.
  11. G

Wassup Todd! Yup, keeping the faith and definitely looking forward to my next NESBA trackday.
  12. G

Just completed 2 my first two trackdays with NESBA at NJMP Thunderbolt. Well, probably more like 1.5 trackdays, since Tuesday was rained out for most of the day. If you didn't get in on the morning session before the rain hit, and you were resolute enough to stick around, you were rewarded...
  13. G

XT Racing UltraLap Laptimer

PM send re unit with 6-ft cord.
  14. G

Hi all!!!

Yeah, they opened up the track at after 4pm, but extended the day to 7pm. I got in 3 sessions from then to 7pm, 1 less than anyone who did the morning session before the storm hit. I got up late and missed the first session.
  15. G

8-13 NJMP Tire Service

Markbilt Racing does the ACE trackdays. They charged $15 per tire for Mounting & Balancing, wheels off the bike. I believe they do the NESBA trackdays too, but double-check with Markbilt Racing at: (856) 506-8242 markbiltracebikes@gmail.com.