Recent content by Gundamzeppelin

1. Gundamzeppelin

CSS vs YCRS

If I didn't spend so much getting my bike ready for this track season, I'd sign up for YCRS! The last riding school I went to taught me nothing new.... It was perfect for the guys new to track rider, or didn't know how to throttle blip, rev match, trail brake or never touched the rear brake in...
  2. Gundamzeppelin

HEADS UP. Round 1 of Moto GP starts this weekend.

Tech three get's the last year's bike so they would have 2013 and Alex would get the tech three bike from 2013 so 2012. It's like a passing down. So next year. Movistar Yamaha 2015 bike Tech three yamaha 2014 bike Forward racing 2013 bike.
  3. Gundamzeppelin

HEADS UP. Round 1 of Moto GP starts this weekend.

The new rules have turned the motoGP grid on it's ear! IDK if it's a good or bad thing, bridstone needs to change the tire compound to last year. The Factory yamaha's are struggling, but Alex E. is doing amazing things on that open yamaha. NOW keep in mind the open class yamaha has the option...
  4. Gundamzeppelin

Nyst?

We'll see what happens in the coming months. If it go's off well I'll get in at least two track days if it go's under, I get a refund. What can you do.... Would be a shame though I've put a lot of work into my bike for this year.
  5. Gundamzeppelin

More trouble for NYST?

I hope all go's well... or else I've have real sweet track bike.... to just take pictures of.
  6. Gundamzeppelin

FS Vortex front and rear stands plus other stuff

How much to ship to 12302 ny?
  7. Gundamzeppelin

More trouble for NYST?

64 miles NYST 1 hour 12 mins 285 miles NJMP 4 hours 31mins
  8. Gundamzeppelin

More trouble for NYST?

I'm down for two days already :/ hoping all go's well.
  9. Gundamzeppelin

NYST Turn 3

Little ruff is an understatement NEVER run off there, it will destroy your bike. I picked a bad line while trying to get around a slow 675 and paid the price for it.
  10. Gundamzeppelin

WTB: Custom track decals

Scott at SRS is the man! Everything on my bike he did. :D
  11. Gundamzeppelin

NYST roll call 9/21-22

I'm out Honda CRV broke down and I have to fix the god forsaken thing!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: people can say what they want about amarican cars, but I never had this much trouble with my Ford mustang or plymouth volare!
  12. Gundamzeppelin

NYST roll call 9/21-22

What up Gansta! Sorry I've been playing GTA5 its effected my English.
  13. Gundamzeppelin

NYST roll call 9/21-22

I could do ether of those days :rtfm: Will there be someone there selling tires with a mount at all? Or photographers? I've never done an NESBA day, but I hear good things.
  14. Gundamzeppelin

NYST roll call 9/21-22

I'm showing. Just worried since I'm still running Q2's and a fully perfed RS-Tai chi suit.:o
  15. Gundamzeppelin

NYST roll call 9/21-22

looks like a major weather change went from 0% chance of rain to 40%