2. H

Old used track leathers Spyke Spidi

PM sent
  3. H

DUCATI Parts blow-out SV650 Trackbike

gotta move bump
  4. H

Parts are still available, everythings is O.B.O let me know. I supose this is a "bump"
  5. H

Front-end chatter

I think its more suspension setup/failure issue. Id check your front end valves and or seals. you may have damaged them compressing the front end when strapping it down. thats why i like those front wheel lock in set ups where your strap goes over the front tire only. I could see front end...
  6. H

bodywork still available, just a heads up, these are all O.E.M factory fairings, not fiberglass or "race" fairings. thanks everyone
  7. H

Just PM me an offer, and when you think you can come get everything. thanks.
  8. H

heres the photos, theres also a front fender and chin, 25$ a piece. Thanks everyone. Im gonna stick them up here for a bit then post them on ebay, thought Id share with you guys first, probably gonna raise the prices on my ebay listings. Feel free to ask questions or make offers. Open to trade...
  9. H

Selling off a bunch of OEM ducati 748-998 body style fairing spares. Great for a track bike or a oem restoration. Ive also have used this body style for a couple sv650 track bikes. There not mint but very usable. Liked to sell quick, tired of moving them around. No parts include shiping. Left...
  10. H

real tires in the real cold

Im a year round road rider, and I love riding this time of year, full gear and no sweat. well less anyway. And it might be a mental thing, but there just seems to be less people on the road. Now when it snows ill jump on my bmw but the sportbike get most of the duty. The thing is with air and...
  11. H

real tires in the real cold

Im a year round road rider, and I love riding this time of year, full gear and no sweat. well less anyway. And it might be a mental thing, but there just seems to be less people on the road. Now when it snows ill jump on my bmw but the sportbike get most of the duty. The thing is with air and...
  12. H

When to start? Where to go, How to prep.

thanks for all the info, cant wait to get out there, looks like Ill have to wait till march, but look forward to it. I think im going to head down to Florida for a e few winter trackdays/weekends. PT is in full swing, the legs a pain just because its weakest, but the shoulder is really taking a...
  13. H

When to start? Where to go, How to prep.

Hello, Ive bee lurking around the Nesba site for a while now. Ive been riding, mainly bmw airheads, for about 12 years now, and I'm new to the sportbike world, Ive only been riding them for about 2 years now. I own a small fabrication shop in Pa. and have built or modified several race bikes...