Recent content by Highboro

1. Highboro

GSXR 06-10 PART OUT Ohlins, Motoholders, Brembo, Woodcraft

What is the condition of the EBC Front rotors? Any slop in them? Could you send a picture?
  2. Highboro

Speed shifting

Thanks for all the feed back, I really appreciate the help! *This is mainly happening on the main straight when I am shifting from 3rd to 4th gear. *Maybe this is a Suzuki thing like Judy said and I need to make sure I am off the shift lever before shifting. *Hopefully it is not a mechanical...
  3. Highboro

Speed shifting

I went to my first track day of the year at Summit Point yesterday and I was having an issue shifting. I have a 2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 and periodically it would not advance to the next gear when speed shifting (standard shift without quick shifter). I would get the revs up to approximately...
  4. Highboro

Hotbodies Race fairings buy 1 set get 1 set free

This the a great discussion as I am in the market to purchase my first set of race fairings. *I am leaning towards Armor Bodies for the over all value for money. *Would you suggest using the stock seat or a seat pad? Does anyone know of a good paint shop in the Frederick Maryland area?
  5. Highboro

06-07 GSXR Upper fairing mount question

Thanks everyone. *andykruz - what brand race fairings do you have (Armor bodies or Shark skinz)? *Are you pleased with the product?
  6. Highboro

06-07 GSXR Upper fairing mount question

Hi andykurz – Hopefully your repairs are going well and you will have your bike back together soon, if you haven’t done so already. I have a 2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 and I want to install race fairings. Do you have Armor Bodies or Shark Skinz race fairings? Did you install your fairing yourself...
  7. Highboro

Oct 6-7 Lightning Support

Does anyone know if it is acceptable to spend the night at the track? If so, what is the latest time you can arrive at the track and be let in?
  8. Highboro

Roll Call: Summit Jefferson

How were the track conditions at Jefferson Circuit today? I can't decided if I should sign up for Sunday.