Custom Motorcycle Paint + Race Bodywork

D-Swens

lbsaxman;263038 wrote: Man I can't thank you enough , the paint job is way more then i ever expected !! Ill send you some of the girls on the bike to your email !!

lbsaxman;263039 wrote: Thanks again man !!
Thank you, it was an honor and a privilege on my end. I'm still checking the email every AM looking for the good shots :p

Shawn3210;263061 wrote:
man I never thought about getting sponsorship at a strip club haha
You've gotta be pretty smooth for that. If it was easy, we'd all do it.

D-Swens

shad0ws;263082 wrote: hey man, I shot you an email. Just giving you a heads up.
Highboro;263500 wrote:
PM sent
In all honesty, thanks for the heads-up. It is very easy to lose messages this time of year, they are coming in so many forms these days, it gets tough to match screen-names with phone #'s, with real names ect (FB messages, a dozen different forum PM's, emails, texts, calls),

You guys should have return mail.

D-Swens

I think we are going to see A LOT of BMW S1000RR's at NESBA days this year. Here are some I've been doing in 2013 so far, for some really awesome guys.

b6ccb3fb3f2ac51f9650ca5166e70ce5.jpg

62e107891c9f1e4af91bc7cded465a4a.jpg

a0ce800902fd548cd1d2d3f1446e8815.jpg

e32e2541ddfad7a07cc9af519b8239f7.jpg

64954378613a4753d640478e8c1f3cc7.jpg

08ef66368403ddb735b9efe3babc8574.jpg

Pseudolus

DAM D Swens! Those look beautiful! The first ones shown are mine, thanks to my generous brother's Christmas gift! I'll post pics once I put them on but I can already see you did an amazing job! Super excited to get those bad boys on the bike.

And as much as I hate to admit it, my brother's plastics look pretty sick.:congrats:

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Pseudolus;263648 wrote: DAM D Swens! Those look beautiful! The first ones shown are mine, thanks to my generous brother's Christmas gift! I'll post pics once I put them on but I can already see you did an amazing job! Super excited to get those bad boys on the bike.

And as much as I hate to admit it, my brother's plastics look pretty sick.:congrats:
Wow, they look awesome! Both sets for a Beemer? I know you have one, did your brother get one as well? Didn't he have an RC51?

Pseudolus

HondaGalToo;263665 wrote: Wow, they look awesome! Both sets for a Beemer? I know you have one, did your brother get one as well? Didn't he have an RC51?
Great question Judy! He was scared sh@tless after he did CSS with me and saw the advantage I might have on the Beamer so he bought a 2012 a few weeks after the school. He's added an exhaust and Ohlins so he assures me I'm toast in 2013 (I have the 2011 unmodded). We shall see! Happy almost Friday! :cheers:

Pseudolus

vinny337;263673 wrote: I would love to see the beemer plastics mounted...
Thanks Vinny, I'll definitely post the pics once I set it up but for now, this is the look I'm (or rather D Swens), is trying to replicate

motorkas

Pseudolus;263690 wrote: Great question Judy! He was scared sh@tless after he did CSS with me and saw the advantage I might have on the Beamer so he bought a 2012 a few weeks after the school. He's added an exhaust and Ohlins so he assures me I'm toast in 2013 (I have the 2011 unmodded). We shall see! Happy almost Friday! :cheers:

I'm glad to see your revisionist history continues (a common affliction to the youngest sibling). . .

I believe the exact situation was:

you: "well you may be four seconds faster on the same bike, at the same track, set up the same way, on the same day, learning the same techniques, timed by an objective third party. . .but in two weeks at NJMP, I'm going to be faster than you because you'll be back on the RC-51 and I'll get you in the straights"

me (in my head): "I'll still be faster than you on the RC-51 but I'll be PISSED if I bin it trying to prove it. . .hmmmmm, if ever there was great excuse to buy a new motorcycle. . ."
me (out loud) "well then, I may just have to bring a gun to a gun fight. . .you know, just to keep it fair"

Judy, in all seriousness, the real reason I picked it up has nothing to do with speed (that vid going around of the 250 ninja rider spanking the liter bikes at Laguna Seca is a perfect example). . .I had the opportunity to question Keith Code and a couple of his coaches directly about the difference they saw with the switch from zx-6's to the S1000's - he said there was a 40% reduction in crashes from the switch (the coaches anecdotally also confirmed) and we saw two go down that were put right back in the rotation for the next session . . .the bike I rode had 17000 all track miles (in less than a year) and they said that the bikes have been incredibly reliable with only basic maintenance. . .at the end of the day, my brother and I's goals are always the same. . .have fun, be safe, get just a little bit smoother. . .we get to spend all day together doing something we love. . .and our parents even have begun to support it because they know we use their house as our base camp so they get to see us (actually, it's really - they get to see the grandkids). It may have a lot of HP but what sold me was the fact that it may help increase my chances of going home safe (nothing's guaranteed but I'll take all the help I can get:).

D-SWENS - SICK SICK SICK!!!!!!!! you truly are an artist brother!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM IN PERSON!!!!!!!

D-Swens

Pseudolus;263648 wrote: DAM D Swens! Those look beautiful! ....
Thank you very much. Really enjoyed working on these. Finished pics coming for you guys very soon.

HondaGalToo;263665 wrote: Wow, they look awesome! ...
Thank you very much. These dudes gave me a awesome projects.

vinny337;263673 wrote:
I would love to see the beemer plastics mounted...
Me too, soon...

Pseudolus;263690 wrote:

D-SWENS - SICK SICK SICK!!!!!!!! you truly are an artist brother!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM IN PERSON!!!!!!!
Thanks dude, I appreciate the opportunity. You guys are hilarious, can't wait to see this happen at the track.

shad0ws

Hey man, sent you another email. I'm ready to set things up.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

motorkas

Just thought I'd throw up some pics I took with the body work mounted. . .ANDREW IS AN F'ING MAGICIAN with the paint gun (and BIG PROPS to Kruzel as well - THANKS FOR ALL THE WORK ON BOTH SETS!!!!!!!!) DREW, CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH BROTHER!!!!!!!!!

What amazes me the most is that he did two different sets with two different themes and they just came out SICK!!!!!!!!

My brother's:

IMG_1056.jpg

IMG_1059.jpg

IMG_3083.jpg

The two sets together. . .

IMG_1064.jpg

Mine mounted. . .

IMG_3131-1.jpg

IMG_3145.jpg

IMG_3136.jpg

IMG_3157.jpg

motorkas

Thanks Judy, considering that I've seen what qualifies as "gorgeous" paint to you, a true compliment indeed!!!!!! Absolutely love how it came out - this season can't start soon enough so that we can actually get back out on the track again!!!!!!!

motorkas

Thanks!!!!!!!!! but all the props go to Drew and Chris!!!!!!! Their execution was flawless:adore::adore::adore::adore: