Recent content by JASON748

1. J

Any experience with the Yamaha WR250X/R????

Yep. GREAT bike. Bought an "X" in April of 08 http://www.cbr600rr.com/forum/index.php/topic,20008.0.html As long as you're not looking for a fire breathing race tard, I think it's the perfect around town, daily commuter, be a little hooligan-ish when you want. yet don't have to worry about...
  2. J

Product Review: Tank Tredz

Yep! I just wish they would make them for some of the new bikes... they don't have any direct fits for anything newer than 06/07/08 depending on teh bike. I ran them back in 07 on my 05 CBR600RR. LOVED them! Then I couldn't get them for a while, and now they're back. I did a review here...
  3. J

Sept BIR

sure ya are Rodney.... Of course I have to work that weekend otherwise I'd be in for both the NESBA & trackdaymag/ZARs day as well...
  4. J

05/06 CBR600RR Spares package

All spares sold! one set of bodywork left
  5. J

Strange bikes at the track

Not on a track day, But I got to see the Tularis both on the dyno at Manley Cycle and racing at BHF & MAM...once upon a time. http://www.motorbyte.com/norton/Tularis.htm
  6. J

GKotlin Update

Damn.... I really sorry to hear that. I've taken that ride from the track to Rockford memorial before, hopefully you remember yours. Any Parts you need that I have laying around or in my spares package are yours, just PM your address (sorry I had it once but can't find it now). Jason...
  7. J

updated list
  8. J

Brand new komodo ceno suit

MUST THINK GOOD KARMA . . . Ohh it's just killing me...
  9. J

updated List
  10. J

BIR This year???

And you're not going to spill the beans are you Tony...
  11. J

BIR This year???

Anyone have any idea's if there will be any BIR dates this year?
  12. J

I'm Back!!

Well, there goes the neighborhood...again :D
  13. J

updated List & Pricing
  14. J

Where do you get custom made leather patches?

Yep - In the midwest - Hit up Alexa @ Spyderleatherworks
  15. J

Added Link to Bodywork Pics in original post.