Recent content by Miss-Nani

1. Miss-Nani

Misc parts....GSXR,F4i,SV

Hello, I'd like to see pics of the F4i parts you still have available, if any. Please PM me pics. Thanks!!
  2. Miss-Nani

Ladies Joe Rocket Luna 2.0 Jacket -Pink

Joe Rocket Luna 2.0 jacket, size Small, gently used, please pm me for more photos. Detailed description here: http://tinyurl.com/cuz9ulp All offers considered, need to buy tires for next track day.
  3. Miss-Nani

New Girl from NC

I definetly learned more about limits this weekend than half my years of riding! :wow: Most importantly I learned to expand my riding skills and am working on abolishing two big fears: lowsiding in a corner and falling off the bike while hanging off in a lean. Both kind of related I guess...
  4. Miss-Nani

Buying a track ready bike and use on the street?

I'm thinking of doing something similar... maybe turn the CBR 600 into my track bike for now, sell the 250 and get an sv1000 for the street. Now if only money grew from trees ;-)
  5. Miss-Nani

New Girl from NC

Hahaha no worries, his name's Steven. Haven't gotten the shifter pedal yet, posting on FB moto groups to see if anyone has an used one lying around. Worst case scenario I'll eBay it or buy OEM if needed. :-)
  6. Miss-Nani

Yep, already signed up for school... California Superbike School Level 1 at VIR next month. Figured I'd do my first track weekend before going to the schools so I'd know how to translate track-talk :o
  7. Miss-Nani

2003 Honda CBR600RR Track Bike

Do you still have this bike for sale? Please PM me, I might have a friend that's interested in taking a look at it and we're not too far from you in Charlotte, NC. Thanks!
  8. Miss-Nani

New Girl from NC

After this weekend at CMP, it's official... I'm a trackday junkie!! I'll see you all out on the track!!
  9. Miss-Nani

^Heard that a lot this weekend and you're absolutely right! I was lucky there were several CR's that led me around and showed me from the race line to the right way to hold the handlebars. And the progress from Saturday to Sunday was incredible... it just started to sink in the next day. Did all...
  10. Miss-Nani

Good luck Southerly, maybe lots of flowers and chocolates will persuade her? :dunno:
  11. Miss-Nani

^^Yes I've seen the shiny new bikes at the track before - been going as spectator/pit crew to friends since 2009. I couldn't bear to see my showroom masterpiece go down. But hey, over 12 years and only two crashes... and you're in the advanced group? What's your secret???
  12. Miss-Nani

I'm planning on doing the same with my CBR until I can afford a track bike. Now, did you ever crash at the track while it was your dual-duty bike?
  13. Miss-Nani

2003 Honda CBR600RR Track Bike

Besides race fairings, any other aftermarket parts, mods, etc?
  14. Miss-Nani

FS. Alpinestars Stella Suit; Puma Boots

If only they were smaller I'd get them off you hands, GLWS!
  15. Miss-Nani

New Girl from NC

Ha, no worries, tough skin over here. As long as I'm not getting more attention than the CR's while on the track, then we're good ;) Already started saving up. Got shorty Pazzo levers, have an extra set of brake pads, and getting ready to get another set of Q2s as backup if I like them after my...