Recent content by moto italiano

1. moto italiano

Larry Pegram + fam on HD Theater!

Starts this Sunday (along with WSBK!): http://www.amaproracing.com/rr/news/index.cfm?cid=41421
  2. moto italiano

Contact info for Mike Bird?

pm me. what the hell is that initial response to your post?!?
  3. moto italiano

Life insurance and track days

:agree: exactly what my agent said as well.
  4. moto italiano

Clip-on recommendation needed

thanks guys, for the advice. will check out both...its now on to the battle of the brands!
  5. moto italiano

Clip-on recommendation needed

I'm in the market for new pair of clip-ons and need some advice. I'm 6'2" with long arms, so would prefer longer bars that more easily let me move around on the bike. Anybody have some recommendations for good, quality bars that are a bit longer than average? Thanks in advance for the info!
  6. moto italiano

Someone Had To Start -- Track Pics

Beavrun in May...turned out to be great weather! HOO-rah.
  7. moto italiano

Any feedback on this shop in MD?

Cycle Connection Shawn 24230 Laytonsville Road Gaithersburg, MD 20882 I've had some +fb from some friends, but wanted to see if anyone in the DC/MD area has had experience with Shawn. I'm looking to get some dyno/tuning work done. Thanks!
  8. moto italiano

Baxley Sport Chock...where to find local???

I ran into a similar dilema and couldn't find anyone locally that carried them. Has to suck it up and just pay for the shipping...well worth it tho! Quality all the way...
  9. moto italiano

ROLL CALL, Beaverun May 2-3

in for both and looking forward to a dry Beave...
  10. moto italiano

Other club track days ?

+1 Over the past couple of seasons I've ridden with NESBA, TPM and STT...all a bit different and, for me at least, it really comes down the the schedules. I try to get in as much tracktime as my family will allow;), so it literally comes down to which org is running at which track on which...
  11. moto italiano

So long folks

Wow...had no idea that was comin'. Sad to see you go and do know that you'll be missed. You were one of the reasons when I joined I felt right at home with Nesba...will miss your color commentary during morning meetings too. In fact, I'm glad I got to be part of what I'm assuming might have...
  12. moto italiano

So long folks

deleted - double post
  13. moto italiano

1998 GSXR 600 SRAD Track or Race Bike

Sold!:) Thanks to everyone for their interest. A good guy down in Kentucky picked her up and is ready to try out the new curves down in Bluegrass country...
  14. moto italiano

1998 GSXR 600 SRAD Track or Race Bike

Carbureted.
  15. moto italiano

Njmp why no cancellation on sat??? I think that was bull s@%t

:agree: +1 Saturday pretty much did suck...wet, cold and ended up costing me a fistful of dollars. I chose not to ride even though I had tech'd and was good to go. The price of wadding something up versus $190 clams was a no-brainer. A credit would have been nice, but I do understand the...