Recent content by motogypsy

1. M

Who wants an 06 r1

break verb (used with object) 1. to smash, split, or divide into parts violently; reduce to pieces or fragments: He broke a vase. 2. to infringe, ignore, or act contrary to (a law, rule, promise, etc.): She broke her promise. 3. to dissolve or annul (often followed by off ): to break off...
  2. M

1992 Yamaha TZ250 W/1993 Updates Lots Of Spares

where is this bike located... do you know how many hours are on the pistons.../ crank
  3. M

NTEC slicks, race takeoffs, good trackday tires

O.K..... this last set of U.K. slicks has got to go.... I just picked up a SV so I have no use for the big bike tires.... $100 shipped.....
  4. M

U.S. tires are gone.... U.K. slicks still available.....first $100 gets em.,,,..... plus shipping
  5. M

2005 R1, set up Track/Race bike, clean title

alright..... I am starting to get offers on parts..... I dont want to do it, but I may just part it out..... someone buy this before it starts disappearing in pcs. you only have a couple more days.... I also have a spare set of wheels, and a barely used Hinson Slipper Clutch...to be sold...
  6. M

ok....time for this to go..... $4000 cash, takes it, I just made a deposit on my next bike...so this one has to go now.... if it doesnt sell by next weekend I will just part it out, which seems like a shame for such a nicely set up bike..... come and get it.. d
  7. M

ok.... someone needs this bike....lets make it happen... I just found my next bike, and need the cash to go pick it up.... this thing is ready to go....just took it off the trailer from a couple days at NJMP
  8. M

Sv650

very interested in the whole package..... been looking for the right SV for a while..... think I might have just found it.... please send some pics to motogypsyracing@yahoo.com if everything looks good I could come get it this weekend.....
  9. M

huh.....kinda surprised, no takers.....
  10. M

03 SV650 Race/Track bike North Carolina $3200

I've been trying to buy it for a couple days now.....got cash in my pocket just dying to get out..... If you can get ahold of him tell him to please contact me.... thanx, duane 734-717-5478 motogypsyracing@yahoo.com
  11. M

Clean Title 2005 Yamaha R1, 15xxx miles, well set up Race/Track bike, started it’s life as a street bike, then did a couple of trackdays, and over the course of a couple years, and several mods, became a trackday only bike, in 2010. It has been raced a couple times as a novice race bike….one...
  12. M

S O L D thanx, duane motogypsyracing@yahoo.com 734-717-5478
  13. M

Oxtar Boots, Black, sz 46

bump to the top one more time..... they are going on EEbay tonight....so grab em up today
  14. M

Michelin Power One, takeoffs, Nice Sets, 180/55

all the B compound rears are sold, I still have the A rear with a nice V front, probabaly in the best shape of the bunch.... but it's an A rear, so it will go off quicker.... anybody interested, before it goes on EBAY d
  15. M

Michelin Power One, takeoffs, Nice Sets, 180/55

I just pulled 4 sets of Michelin Power Ones off the race bikes, to replace em with fresh rubber for the race season... so I have 4 nice sets of Power One takeoffs, they were all ran over the winter the winter at Jennings, and then stored on the bikes, on stands, in a heated garage, so they are...