Recent content by navycoat

1. N

FS: 2001 SVS (SV) track ready - clean NC title - Penske shock more! $3000

FS: 2001 SVS (SV) track ready - clean NC title - Penske shock & more! $3000 Please email navycoat (at) gmail (dot) com with any questions or if you'd like to buy. Thank you! Cash and pickup in Charlotte, NC only. This bike is track ready today! The good: * runs great and starts right up...
  2. N

** FS: First gen SV part out w/motor in Charlotte, NC **

I love my first gen SV's but have way too many spare parts. I acquired another naked first gen SV650 that was involved in a front end collision but the motor is still strong with less than 10k miles on it. For fastest response: * EMAIL me at navycoat (at) gmail (dot) com * include where you...
  3. N

FS: Alpinestars Stella GP Plus black gloves, Womens Small, $100 shipped

FS: Alpinestars Stella GP Plus black gloves, Womens Small, $100 shipped MSRP $189, asking $100 shipped in CONUS, $90 local pick up in Charlotte My loss is your gain. I bought the wrong size and waited too long to return them. These would be perfect for a gal riding on the track and for great...
  4. N

2007 Kawi ZX-6R (track AND street ready)

2007 Kawasaki ZX-6R track and street ready This one of a kind bike came from a Kawasaki press launch and has been written up in numerous motorcycle magazines. It’s currently a track only bike that has never been titled but has an MSO. The bike has all the street legal components as well...
  5. N

FS: NEW Alpinestars Mesh Jacket w/liner, XS $75 shipped

Alpinestars T-Stunt Air-Flo Mesh Jacket, size XS, $75 shipped in CONUS I will ship within 24 hours of payment being verified on PayPal. Thanks for looking! I ordered this jacket from a local dealership and it didn't fit but now I can't return it. It's still in the original plastic bag with...
  6. N

Sv650

Do you really have five SV's? I thought I was bad when I had three of them but now I'm only down to two!
  7. N

Highside in turn 7 VIR south 7/4

Are you the fella that I saw today on Harris Blvd? I was in a green Wrangler without doors. It sure does look like the bike in the trailer and you did say you high sided at VIR. Glad to see you're okay enough to drive. Sounded like a nasty spill and highsides are never fun. I broke my...
  8. N

WTB: 01 GSXR 600 rt clip on and rt rear set

Helping someone look for parts to fix up a 2001 GSXR 600 from a low side at Road Atlanta. Looking for stock parts for cheap or will consider aftermarket if they're not too pricey: * right side clip on (45 mm) * right side rear set (complete) * the right side black air intake thing, part number...
  9. N

GSXR Rear Wheels 5.5 Black

I sent you a PM about the wheels. I'll pay PayPal ASAP. Please check your messages when you get a chance. Thanks!
  10. N

FS: IXS 1 piece leathers, worn once, never down, 1/2 price

IXS one piece leathers, style Glory, retailed for $900, asking $450 shipped or $400 with local pick up in Charlotte, NC These were worn only one time at the track and have never been down. There are small spots by the collar that were repaired from being on a hanger. European size 52 is...
  11. N

FS: $155 in NESBA credits

The credits have been sold and are currently pending transfer. Thank you very much for your interest.
  12. N

FS: $155 in NESBA credits

Unfortunately, I couldn't make it to a track day and need the money more now than the credit. Payment by PayPal please. Email me at navycoat at gmail dot com please. Thank you! $155 in NESBA credits, expire June 2, 2009
  13. N

Thanks and test

I'm so glad to see this upgrade! I'm a member of so many different boards and the NESBA one was the only "different" one. Now, it has a similar environment to my other boards which makes navigating so much easier. Thanks for taking the time to do this for us. I'm sure it will increase traffic!