Recent content by PETERS

1. P

2006-07 R6 Subframe, Fender, Stem Mount Kit

Couple of R6 parts for sale... 06-07 Subframe (NEW) $200 http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/mcy/3800794582.html 06-07 front fender (blue) $25 http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/mcy/3800751014.html Yamaha stem mount kit for GPS, Phone, Camera, etc. (fits R1 and R6s) $40...
  2. P

2006 Yamaha R6 (Indiana)

street plastics Bike is currently in street plastics Price drop: $4975
  3. P

5x10 Enclosed Trailer (Indiana)

2008 5x10 Lark Enclosed Trailer - $2150 (Indiana) • White • 15” wheels • rear folding ramp • 5’ interior height • interior dome and light • 4 pin connection Great condition. Title in hand. Stored indoors and only used during the summer. No trades. Email or Call 317-605-0214. Mfg Link -...
  4. P

2006 Yamaha R6 (Indiana)

2006 Yamaha R6 - $4975 (Indiana) • 5700 miles • Black/Blue/White • Michelin Pilot Race tires • RK GBX520x120L Chain • Vortex 520 x 46T rear sprocket • Vortex 520 x 16T front sprocket • Vortex adjustable rear-sets • Leo Vince slip-on • GPR...
  5. P

2009-up GSXR1000 suspension pkg.

Suspension package for 2009 and up Suzuki GSXR1000. Traxxion Dynamics AKGas cartridge kit ($2499 retail) -includes extended fork caps. and Penske Pro model shock ($1800 retail). Came off of 2009 Vesrah bike. Shock has 0 miles on service. Will spring for riders weight. Installation in your forks...
  6. P

I Miss NESBA

We miss you to....so hurry up and get your arse back to the midwest! ;-) -Ben
  7. P

Blackhawk 7/3-7/4 - Great Weekend!

^ hit the nail on the head there. That is some of the best advice for any level of track day rider IMO.
  8. P

Blackhawk 7/3-7/4 - Great Weekend!

First Time at BHF First off…BIG thanks to NESBA and the program they put on – 1st class all the way. I only rode on Sunday and it was hot, but bearable. I’m just glad the weather geeks got it wrong. It started to look a bit sketchy after lunch, but I never saw a drop. Other...
  9. P

GoPro Camera Mount with Block Offs

+1 Just bought a GoPro and looking for a secure place/way to mount these. Status on late model R6 mounts?
  10. P

Putnam June 12-13

I'll be there at least one day. I rode last Sunday (Putnam)....was hotter than dogs in heat out there, but I had a blast and rode every session. ;-)
  11. P

Ugly ass bikes of the past

The Beemer takes the gold so far.. I kinda dig the FZ above.
  12. P

Ugly ass bikes of the past

I spotted a post today that brought back some great memories of my first motorcycle - my 1992 Suzuki Katana 600. What a fugly bike, but man I had a blast on this thing. Where is that turd you were riding back in the day? Post'em up... :popcorn:
  13. P

Chronicles of a Noob - My journey from Beginner to Advanced Rider

Good write-up, hats off for sticking it out....most would have packed it up and called it a weekend.
  14. P

opinions on putnam

^^^ Basically what everyone else said and it's usually one of the less expensive tracks on the list.
  15. P

Putnam Park Dissected

Ah, yes. Actually my top speed is probably more like low/mid 130s - the speedo lies. ;)