Recent content by rugbydawg13

1. rugbydawg13

Road Atlanta Dates Have Changed

I'll believe that when I see it. "Out of touch" is pretty lame considering he knows damn well that a lot of people are pissed. Hate this for all you guys back east.
  2. rugbydawg13

Lithium Polymer batteries- Who's got experience with one?

Have one in my RSV from Alien Motion. Very happy and way lighter ...Sent from three hours behind you
  3. rugbydawg13

Dunlop GPA 211 Failure

^ that's where i went when i had an issue a while back. Was it a slick or dot? ...Sent from three hours behind you
  4. rugbydawg13

What is the difference in US vs UK

I've had several do that after flipping but never gave me cause for alarm. That seam would show but stay the same. Since it was less depth and width than the sipes, didn't bother me. ...Sent from three hours behind you
  5. rugbydawg13

What is the difference in US vs UK

I've flipped the gpa fronts and rears, no problem. Chuck and Dunlop racing have both seen the tires I've flipped and never had a bad thing to say. You'll see a small seam and it'll just stay there but never notice it. Just like an extra sipe really. ...Sent from three hours behind you
  6. rugbydawg13

Gimoto suits are exploding in usa

Fair enough. Cheers. ...Sent from three hours behind you
  7. rugbydawg13

Gimoto suits are exploding in usa

Spam much? I'd be a lot more receptive to you're message also, if you weren't trying to elevate your protect by talking poorly of others. ...Sent from three hours behind you
  8. rugbydawg13

Galfer Wave rotors GSXR 600-750 2011-up

Cool. Thanks. ...Sent from three hours behind you
  9. rugbydawg13

Galfer Wave rotors GSXR 600-750 2011-up

Her Chuck, is there a real benefit to wave type rotors? I understand the concept but am curious if your fast guys can actually get better performance. And if so, how much? ...Sent from three hours behind you
  10. rugbydawg13

Custom Fit Race Leathers Discounted pricing

I have not yet seen a set of the current Hazardous leathers but i do know this, Matt wouldn't sell any protective gear to a friend, stranger, or otherwise unless he felt that they were good enough for his Mom to wear in a crash. ...Sent from three hours behind you
  11. rugbydawg13

4x8 Harbor freight trailer for sale

So who's riding Godfather's bikes? :p ...Sent from three hours behind you
  12. rugbydawg13

1st Gen SV650 Traxxion forks

What weight its this set up for? And could you please tell me what the fork guards are for? ...Sent from three hours behind you
  13. rugbydawg13

cbr250r track day

That will likely depend on the track and the organization. Personally, i would not enjoy riding a 250 at Road Atlanta but would have a blast on it at VIR Patriot. ...Sent from three hours behind you
  14. rugbydawg13

#2 is #1 in b superbike expert

Way to go DB! ...Sent from three hours behind you
  15. rugbydawg13

Front tire ???

I've run plenty of laps on flipped Dunlops that did that. It is no different than the siping performance-wise. If you have an issue with a tire that had that seam showing, its likely due to the reason you flipped it to start with, i.e. its moderately worn. ...Sent from three hours behind you