Recent content by ski2we

1. ski2we

Horton Hauler 7x12 V-Nose Trailer

Wheres the trailer located and what were they useing to haul that beast?...if u know
  2. ski2we

Looking for 6 or 7 x 12 TA enclosed trailer

Located in southern california, and looking for a 6 or 7 x 12 TA enclosed trailer.... Open for other options as well depending on price. Thanks
  3. ski2we

2009 Suzuki Gsxr 600.

Well dang too far for me .... Sounds good though.... GLWS!
  4. ski2we

2009 Suzuki Gsxr 600.

Pics and location??
  5. ski2we

good air compressor ???

Anybody have any brands or models of a decent air compressor that would work good for air wrenches and such things for at the track so obviously I don't need a giant one but what is the recommended size for these uses as well, appreciate the help
  6. ski2we

Happy Verterns Day

:agree: SGT, ARMY
  7. ski2we

how to store bike for a couple months.....???

thanks gents, what i though, unless of coarse anyone wants to buy a 07 zx10r track bike for cash and take it completely off my hands that would be cool
  8. ski2we

how to store bike for a couple months.....???

hey guys, im in the middle of moving and my bike will be in storage for a couple months, i never really needed to do that so if anyone has any good tips so i dont have any issues with my bike after storage it would be much appreciated. I know disconnecting the battery and possibly put something...
  9. ski2we

07 zx10r track bike

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey people im thinking about selling/trading my track bike, I have come to realize its just too damn big and powerful for me at this point so i would like to go down to a 600 for the track. My inexperience and...
  10. ski2we

2007 Honda CBR600RR

you wouldnt happen to want to trade for a track bike would you?
  11. ski2we

FS: 2007 Yamaha R6R Race bike $5500 in Virginia

Ok, does that mean you would be willing to trade bikes or your negotiating or what? I'm a bit confused, let me know if we could work out a deal, Luke
  12. ski2we

Ot sure what u mean by "updated parts list"
  13. ski2we

07 zx10r track bike(NC) trade for 07 r6 or 07 600, negotiable

Hey people im thinking about selling/trading my track bike, I have come to realize its just too damn big and powerful for me at this point so i would like to go down to a 600 for the track. My inexperience and small 165lb frame doesnt go well with this bike at this point in my life. I put those...
  14. ski2we

trade? Hey boss im looking for a decent r6 or 600cc track bike to make some sort of trade for.....i have the 07 zx10r thats posted in here let me know what you think or if your interested
  15. ski2we

07 ZX10R TRACK BIKE $5000 OR TRADE FOR 600cc

Mr jdm I appreciate it but its too soon for me to go that low right now, thanks I will keep the offer in mind though