Recent content by Spitzercr

1. S

2011 Yamaha FZ8 Excellent Condition

fo free?
  2. S

2008 848 track bike. Currently CA, headed to IL shortly

No street stuff, junk title, Pretty sure it's sold on Tuesday when I get back to town. Thanks
  3. S

Per request tab after welding, before paint. When I picked the bike up from the dealership after inspection. As you can see it was still a pretty nice bike with a pretty easy low side. Most recent ride. Track day #3 for the bike July 29th http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgCVEDlErWE
  4. S

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD I will do my best to remember everything. I love this bike, but I think I would be more comfortable on something I could "Afford" to crash. I am not sure of the real value as I have nothing to compare it to. 2008 Ducati 848 64?? miles (only 3...
  5. S

New memeber from Los Angeles Ca

I rode Big Willow today with motoyard. Largest "open" track I have ever been to.
  6. S

New memeber from Los Angeles Ca

I am in Los Angeles too. I do not think there is any NESBA nearby?
  7. S

RS Taighi GP-WRX practially new XL

Offers or trades would work. Would add cash or take used gloves and cash. Add cash for an arai helmet size medium???
  8. S

The problem is my long skinny hands. When I get pressure on the bar they force my thumb into the end of the glove causing pain within minutes. My Astars I had I actually used leather stretch and rod and clamps to stretch the thumbs. There are even worse and the Astars barely were tolerable. I...
  9. S

Bought some gloves from sportbike track gear. They fit well so I tossed the package. Got on the bike and they were tooooo tight. They literally were put on, rode around and immediately removed to put my holey old gloves back on. Unfortunately I can not return them with no packaging, plus I put...
  10. S

rain tires experience.

Gydharr =)
  11. S

Technic chicane 1 piece leather suit size 46

Free =)? Price please.
  12. S

MCRA - Putnam April 21, 22

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmmnarM-ynQ I know I know.. us new guys are like watching paint dry =)