Recent content by stkr

1. stkr

Roll call Barber who's going?

We're not "giddy with excitement" about the membership's loss of their region. We are sympathetic to your loss, but I guess we do get some satisfaction in being able to through some cheap shots out there, since Bob Blandford is responsible for both of our losses. You have to remember that the...
  2. stkr

Roll call Barber who's going?

Wanna do a ride-share Jeff? It's warmer down at Barber. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. stkr

Road Atlanta Dates Have Changed

Road Atlanta Dates Have Changed Seems fitting... http://youtu.be/iC8tP9Oo52Y Sorry, just couldn't resist. :D
  4. stkr

Barber registrations not showing-up in account??

You should use some smilies. They'll help you to convey sarcasm more efficiently. :cool: I almost thought you were serious. :rolleyes:
  5. stkr

Road Atlanta Dates Have Changed

MANY of us from the Midwest region asked those very same questions to our directors, and to the NESBA staff, but our questions fell on deaf ears. We volunteered services, and we asked how to help NESBA, but we were never given any answers. Much like what's happening to you now. I wish y'all...
  6. stkr

This story seems so familiar. Where have I read stuff like this before? :confused: Oh yea, in the Mid Central and Midwest region forums, but they're all gone now. Why? Because the regions were not making enough money for NESBA. I wonder what happens to the profitability of the Southeast...
  7. stkr

That pretty much sums it up. ;-) I thought the southeast region was the cash cow where NESBA put all it's investments. Hmmmm??? Maybe they're concentrating on the Mid Atlantic now that YCRS is out at NJMP. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. stkr

News on Fred Duncan

News on Fred Duncan Fred will be missed. We'll ride again some day.
  9. stkr

News on Fred Duncan

Yep, even after 2 years of not having NESBA around here, the Midwest Family is still close and cares for each other. Fred has had a steady stream of visitors since we found out. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. stkr

News on Fred Duncan

I went by to see him yesterday, and it was like a CR gathering. Me, Steve Pallela, Brian Blume, Matt Granzow, and Ron Hix. The room was a bit crowded and he also had two of his sisters, and a couple of friends in the room as well. I heard that they ended up moving him 3 times to bigger rooms...
  11. stkr

Question for a prospective member

I was a CR in the Midwest, and I would have some serious concerns about using a stretched/lowered bike on the track. It would technically pass tech as long as he meets the requirements in the rider's manual for the group. I'm guessing :b: since he's just trying it out. He could also do the Intro...
  12. stkr

FS: Honda EU2000i Generator

Midwest Region (Northern Illinois) A good friend of mine is taking a break from the track and selling his generator. He bought it new last year and only used it 5 times. Price: $850 O.B.O. (new it was $1000) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. stkr

Midwest - Putnam Park - June 15/16

Admin - please remove.
  14. stkr

Thoughts???

The lighter colored pipe shows a lean condition. I would think it's probably a faulty injector. Pull the plugs, and you'll find that they will be colored the same. Maybe the injector nozzle/tip is clogged. The see if it's in the injector, or in the electronics, swap the injectors between...