Recent content by ThePro8

1. ThePro8

FS: Clark Fast Gas System with DB Probe Stand

Clarke Fast Gas System with DB Probe This is the complete original "Fast-Gas" System. Shown with Stand Will fit IMS and Clarke Systems! Retail is $447, Asking $275
  2. ThePro8

FS: Chicken Hawk Pole Position Warmers MINT used once

Hey Guys, I"m selling my Chicken Hawk Pole Position warmers. Comes with everything, warmers, hard case, receipt, and warranty card). $420 (shipped, since i'm in Cali now) fits 120 fronts and 180-195 rears. Features: Temperature Adjustable - Change the operating temperature of the tire...
  3. ThePro8

FS: Condo Downtown Chicago...I can work with you on a down payment

Want to buy your first place but don't enough money for have a down payment? Want live downtown Chicago? yes there is parking for your bikes :) I'm selling my 1BR 1BA downtown. I can work you you on the price to give you money at closing for a down payment. Contact me for me details...
  4. ThePro8

I hate all you nesbians

yeah with a wedding coming up i can't really spend money on a rental right now.
  5. ThePro8

I hate all you nesbians

I know, but all my toys are stuck in Chicago until my condo sells. Right now i'm out here living out of a suitcase in a hotel. :banghead: I'll just have to make up for the missed time by doing some track days in December. :D PS...Jamie, I especially hate you too. :poorguy:
  6. ThePro8

I hate all you nesbians

You get to go out and play every weekend, and make thread after thread bragging how awesome it is. All the while I'm out in cali without any of my toys :banghead: I hate you all. :argh:
  7. ThePro8

Goodbye Nesba - I'm moving

I'm actually commuting back and forth until my place sells so who knows..maybe i'll make it to a track day
  8. ThePro8

2007 GSXR600 Race/track Bike with Clean title - $7000

With some encouragement from the GF I have decided to keep this and tear up Laguna.
  9. ThePro8

need to save money for a place out there...with decent housing starting at $600k i really have to watch my spending so i'll be sticking to dirt biking.
  10. ThePro8

Just wanted to let you guys know, I took a new job with my company (NXP). I'm going to be moving out to San Jose, Ca in pursuit of some nicer weather and longer riding seasons. Right now my start date is April 5th, but i'll be flying back and 4th for weekends until my condo is sold. I'm sure you...
  11. ThePro8

2007 GSXR600 Race/track Bike with Clean title - $7000

2007 GSXR 600, about 2k miles on it, runs like its brand new Clean title, never tagged Yosh kit ecu with custom map Quickshifter EKG Full exhaust Ohlins rear shock Ohlins front Forks Brembo MC with folding lever Front and rear braided lines Quickchange set up swing arm New front Veshra pads...
  12. ThePro8

Number one thing to improve NESBA

I still say free beer at track days.
  13. ThePro8

New Pirelli Slick - Pirelli Superbike Pro

oh yeah and pirellis rule.
  14. ThePro8

New Pirelli Slick - Pirelli Superbike Pro

...umm...hot muffler racing's 2007 gsxr 600 is the best, duh :spank:
  15. ThePro8

$10 at Lowe's

go buy some cleaner for your clothes....you need with this as bad as I smoked you at go karting.