Recent content by toptaz1000rr

1. toptaz1000rr

Arai Corsair V Jolly Roger Hayes replica

xs and small use the same shell order larger cheek pads and should fit fine.. arai use 3 shells xs/s m/l xl cheek pads are like 35-45
  2. toptaz1000rr

Galespeed Type M (forged mag) 04-07 1000RR

bumpity for great set o rims and great seller!
  3. toptaz1000rr

04-07 CBR1000RR Mega Thread (HRC, Sharkskinz, Arrow, Brembo, Chrome Wheels, etc...)

would your build kit work without doing head work ... or waste of time .. honestly ? what kind of gains/improvements would be expected?
  4. toptaz1000rr

flashing the ecu

yes i have heard that .. that the PC3 does allow more precise adjustments and the kit ecu only goes in 1000's i was wondering what the BEST solution was for my track bike... i already have kit ecu and pc3 mapped to the bike ... (full carbon custom airbox, minor engine stuff... tsubaki full...
  5. toptaz1000rr

flashing the ecu

ahh ok ... so do nothing til i can find someone that can tune my kit ecu .. gotcha... thank yoU!
  6. toptaz1000rr

flashing the ecu

jeremy.. you are saying if i read this right i am better off unplugging the pc3 even with the custom map in it and just running the kit ecu?
  7. toptaz1000rr

flashing the ecu

thanks alot .. i am not an expert ... my track bike is a 1krr and has a kit ecu and pc3 on it .. i had it dynotunde and the pc3 adjusted to the bike and the addons and such.. but now i am thinking from what you are saying it was a waste of time since the KIT ECU was better then stock anyway ...
  8. toptaz1000rr

flashing the ecu

so ok .. if i am reading this right .. then my HRC KIT ECU with my PC3 is hurting me? but the KIT ECU is the better set up over all .. and with re: to my stock ecu's on my street bikes that all have PC3's either they are set up best they are going to be ... OR i remove the pc3's and flash the...
  9. toptaz1000rr

flashing the ecu

so can someone please tell me what flashing the ecu does? for street? for track ? what are the benefits? why do it ? i have a few cbr 1000rr's and most are street .. 2 are track .. 1 is full race with an HRC ECU are there/is there any reason i should do this ? thanks in advance
  10. toptaz1000rr

Custom ECU Flashing at the track

how about some basic information what benefit does flashing do does it work on all makes/models is there a street benefit can i get that info? thanks
  11. toptaz1000rr

Wheel repair

wills rim repair 864 787 1351
  12. toptaz1000rr

Custom ECU Flashing at the track

any update?
  13. toptaz1000rr

Galespeed Type M (forged mag) 04-07 1000RR

bump sick deal awesome person!
  14. toptaz1000rr

Lawn Guy Land

welcome im in suffolk on the nassau suffolk border... let me know if you need anything or if i can help in any way also just built a monster garage in my back yard for bikes only ... lift... compressor.. welders..lol.. everything that could be needed or used