Recent content by tujabro

1. tujabro

Road Atlanta April 14 @5pm: Air Fence Volunteers

Yup. I think more like 30 min. Who's counting. Tomorrow WE RIDE Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
  2. tujabro

Road Atlanta April 14 @5pm: Air Fence Volunteers

I plan on being their at 5 to help out
  3. tujabro

Breaking in new tires...no tire warmers

Interesting. I'll feel how things are going that first session. Jonathan I'll be waiting on you to pass me on the front stretch and show me the racin line into turn 1 lol. Thanks everyone Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
  4. tujabro

Track day prep

Woa. I still bring a back up key. Never knew a key could go out of the ignition Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
  5. tujabro

Track day prep

A helpful hint. Put your bike key on the key ring of the vehicle that you are towing your bike with or with your house keys. You don't want to get to the track and not have your key.
  6. tujabro

Ok Thanks. My fear is that icy/slick feeling of new tires. I guess on the track by the second lap the residue will be scrubbed off?
  7. tujabro

Howdy my fellow track riders. I just put new tires on my track bike (Q3s). My previous tires were ridden on the street. So now with these new tires they will only see the track. How should I break these new tires in? I will be at Road Atlanta on April 15.
  8. tujabro

Road Atlanta April 15-16 Roll Call

<---- This guy is there with some other folks too.
  9. tujabro

Dumb tire question

Mike 2712. I got the tires in 2013. I have 7 to 8 sessions on these tires and about 1k street miles.
  10. tujabro

Dumb tire question

Here are the photos of my tires.
  11. tujabro

Dumb tire question

To to OP thanks for posting this question as I was going to ask the same question. From looking at the date of my Michelin Pilot Power 2CTs 2712. I did buy these tires in 2013. Tires may have 1k miles of street riding and about 8 or 9 track days. I'm in Novice and ride away from the pack...
  12. tujabro

If you're on the fence about YCRS (Yamaha Champions Riding School)...

I took this class this year in New Jersey. I will admit that I am not the fastest person on the track after taking YCRS but 2 track days after YCRS I feel more confident and actually enjoy being on the track now than I did before. I'm making plans on taking this again next year.
  13. tujabro

Atl 3-26 crash check in and thanks

Good to hear you are ok. Heal up and see you back on the track
  14. tujabro

What Air Compressor did Kris have?

Thanks guys. I will say that I seen these and didn't pay attention that an air compressor came with these. I had a bicycle pump but I left it at home. DOH!
  15. tujabro

What Air Compressor did Kris have?

Hey Guys, During the first session for the novice group, I missed most of it because I had 10PSI in my back tire...*CENSORSHIP* I went to N2 Tent and I saw Kris and he had this powder blue square device that had jumper cables and an air compressor. I was able to pump air into my tires and it...