Recent content by vivamotorsiklo

1. vivamotorsiklo

FS 2007 600rr 6500 OMAHA NE

6500 for everything or 6k without the bazzaz stuff. Located in Omaha Nebraska. call 4024908755 if interested. approx 2.5k miles bazzaz afm bazzaz fi/traction control/quick shifter - gp push option bazzaz tc/map controller ohlins 25 ttx catridges ohlins ttx rear sprung for 190-200lbs full...
  2. vivamotorsiklo

600rr trackbike 7.5k

2007 CBR600rr $7.5k OBO Ohlins 25 mil Ohlins ttx shock Galfer sbk lines Woodcrfat clipons, sliders, L/R engine covers Bazzaz QS/TC/ with controller Bazzaz self mapping unit Engear Gear Indicator/rev light ERV3 520 chain Vortex -1/+2 gearing Full Ti Arrow exhaust Pair valve plates Spares...
  3. vivamotorsiklo

D209GPA wear?

Another convert! You'll love them.
  4. vivamotorsiklo

D209GPA wear?

+100 on the slicks. last year was the first time ive had ntec slicks and i was surprised with the amount of grip they gave. i was able to ride 13 days on a set. the front still had about 20-30 %a but the rear was toast. i had medium hard and it worked good at MAM on a 600. i will not get...
  5. vivamotorsiklo

Which leg to push with??

sweet. peg weighing thread. i weigh the outside. i think keith code promotes this concept a lot. im sure there are others who believe otherwise. but it works for me.
  6. vivamotorsiklo

Fs: 2005 zx10

really interested. pm sent
  7. vivamotorsiklo

2004 CRF450r motard

still for sale. dont be afraid to throw me an offer guys.
  8. vivamotorsiklo

2008 CBR1000k clean title

*sold*
  9. vivamotorsiklo

2008 CBR1000k clean title

Trying to see if anyone would be interested Not my bike. 2008 Honda CBR1000 – Low Miles – Clean Title – Reliable Eric Dorn (EDR Performance http://www.edrperformance.com/) built engine – 180+ hp. Superstock Legal, multiple maps for different fuels. 2,500 miles, only 600 of which were put on...
  10. vivamotorsiklo

2004 CRF450r motard

and here is a picture of it all dirtied up...
  11. vivamotorsiklo

2004 CRF450r motard

Would like to trade for a street legal bike (something with upright sitting position would be nice). Would also be willing to sell outright. I can deliver to HPT/MAM/MPH or within 150 miles from Omaha Ne. Fresh motor with new OEM piston kit/new valving and jet kit. Priced at $4500 for...
  12. vivamotorsiklo

Hopkins in WSB

ive always been a big john hopkins fan. its just unfortunate that he was on an underpowered machine the whole time in gp. i hope he makes it good this year.
  13. vivamotorsiklo

I have question regarding how to initiate lean on a motorcycle.

i think the OP wasnt really asking about performance riding technique but basic turning procedures. jim3- to piggy back on what everyone said, to change direction, all you need is to steer the handle bars. when you steer, do not push the bike down to the ground but forward and away from you...
  14. vivamotorsiklo

wtb arai tinted shiled rx7

if you have one thats not being used, let me know. thanks