Recent content by zangman

1. zangman

2010 Factory RSV4

I am SO glad I didn't see this with my tax money and bonus coming in.
  2. zangman

VIR expierence

We have taken to calling the VIR Security team, the "Virgina Gestapo." If it isn't the garages it is the pit bikes. If it isn't the pit bikes it is the power bands. Soon they will require a permit to ride a pedal bike in the pits, then if you are walking they will zoom over on the golf cart...
  3. zangman

Patriot / North Roll Call

The TuBuKu crew is in for both days!
  4. zangman

Patriot / North Roll Call

I am trying to decide if I want to be dumb enough to borrow a DRZ400 and ride Patriot before North. :dunno:
  5. zangman

tires

Ok, my turn. Most of this feedback is related to the racing versions of the tires. Michelins - While I haven't ran Michelins for a while here is my 2 cents. It is harder to get heat into them and to keep the heat in the carcass or the tire. When you ran the recommended tire pressure they...
  6. zangman

2012 triumph 675r builder

There is NOTHING wrong with being a tripler! They are awesume (when not riden by me)
  7. zangman

Good Times at VIR North

You were able to keep them in sight? For a few moments I thought I saw some Tron light cycles going by me but I was mistaken, they were aliens in rocket ships! :cool:
  8. zangman

Good Times at VIR North

It was hot but it was good. Plenty of open track and good grip (once a bad rear tire was removed!) Thanks guys!
  9. zangman

Roll call... VIR north july 15,16

LMAO! I forgot about the cows! Two or three years ago there was one cool night I was roughing it on an air mattress in the back of my Denali and heard those #($^@ers. "Moo I say, MOO!"
  10. zangman

Oak Tree Down!!!

Push the railing back about 10 feet would keep me from thinking about hitting my head against it. :doh: PLUS, a ton more grip through there to get the drive. Oh boy! :idea: But sad too. :(
  11. zangman

Roll call... VIR north july 15,16

I'm in for both. Regarding tire changing don't they still have the tire changer in the tech building? I might be convinced to bring my SnapOn digital balancer but people would need to bring double sided tape and duct tape for weights. Just a thought...
  12. zangman

Roll Call: VIR June 1-2

In for both. Tickled to NN on the weekend!
  13. zangman

Want to start riding on the track

I gave up my crack habbit to do trackdays.
  14. zangman

Attn Honda pilots

Good to see Honda come back into the fray! Come on BIG GREEN!!!
  15. zangman

cheap pit transport!

I prefer a tricycle or a Big Wheel