Recent content by zenpixel@yahoo.com

1. zenpixel@yahoo.com

Road Atlanta Dates Have Changed

really? not much faith in other orgs? why is that? do you have personal experience with "other orgs" telling you one thing and then doing another? do you have personal experience with "other orgs" and their unexplained cancellations? do you have personal experience with "other orgs" keeping...
  2. zenpixel@yahoo.com

FS Vortex front and rear stands plus other stuff

stands are available, deal fell through.
  3. zenpixel@yahoo.com

FS Vortex front and rear stands plus other stuff

Vortex stands $100/pair or $60/ea. perfectly functional front and rear stands with removable handles (2 pins available for front, Suzuki and probably Honda. idk for sure) Dowco Cover model GS-50 (pretty damn big) $25 has fleece on part that touches your windscreen. Canyon Dancer tie-down...
  4. zenpixel@yahoo.com

FS 2006 GSX-r600 motor wth extra casings

this motor has been sitting in the garage for a while. hoses, etc. are all there, as far as I know. a few years ago, a chain broke and put a thumb-sized hole in the case (right in front of the drive sprocket). I got a set of cases for it, thinking I'd move internals from the damaged case to the...
  5. zenpixel@yahoo.com

Stator problems again...

an experienced builder told me that the problem with regulator.rectifiers isn't necessarily heat, but the connectors. all the vibration causes intermittent (and nearly constant) disconnections, which results in faulty signals. his remedy: hardwire the reg.rect to the engine side. i.e., no...
  6. zenpixel@yahoo.com

Engine oil preference

T6 and this: https://www.denniskirk.com/flo-oil-filters/stainless-steel-reusable-spin-on-oil-filter.p305881.prd/305881.sku it's already paid for itself.
  7. zenpixel@yahoo.com

(2) GSXR 600's - $10k

that is exactly what I need. lmk if you will sell it. I have a commercial address to ship to if that helps.
  8. zenpixel@yahoo.com

(2) GSXR 600's - $10k

are yo willing to sell/ship a tank only? 35222.
  9. zenpixel@yahoo.com

Dunlop Q3...anyone experience them yet?

no personal experience, but I talked to Opie Caylor at barber last weekend. he was doing .38's and said the tires were working beautifully. he estimated low .30's would be doable. he said they come in quickly and wear really evenly. (wear is no doubt due to his suspension setup.)
  10. zenpixel@yahoo.com

Anybody Regret Leaving the street?

I moved from CA to AL and quit the street almost immediately. No regrets. it's simply not worth the risk, expense or PITA of wearing ATGATT, which I always did. certainly track riding is dangerous, but it's the most well managed danger one can have on 2 wheels.
  11. zenpixel@yahoo.com

Take offs wanted.........

take-offs jacob, will you make this a new thread when you are ready to sell?
  12. zenpixel@yahoo.com

CR Body Positioning

excellent thread