Search results

1. 2ndChapter

F350 vs F150

Well I've been struggling with a decision to get rid of my F150 for a larger diesel truck. (The reality is I've seen lots of you guys with the F350 series trucks and I just can't stand it I want to be cool too. ;)). Really though I'm pulling a loaded down 28ft look trailer to the track, I tow...
  2. 2ndChapter

Vortex rear sets

Looking for parts for a vortex rearset. Clutch side heal guard but honestly if you have any even if they are busted up id be interested... Might be able to zip tie some things together ;-p 2007 r6
  3. 2ndChapter

2007 r6 engine protection

Disregard
  4. 2ndChapter

California Superbike School

Question for those who have attended... I understand the difference between the levels (each being approx 475 or so) however the school offers a two day camp for 2450 which is a pretty heafty price tag. Just wanted to see if anyone has attended the camp and if so was it worth it. PM if you...
  5. 2ndChapter

Carrollton GA?

Anyone live in Carrollton, GA? I'm headed that way tonight and simply need a place to crash. In return I'll buy dinner tonight and provide ya a place to stay anytime your in the Raleigh NC area. In in town for daughters swim meet and will be out by 8am. Figured it be better than renting a...
  6. 2ndChapter

Opinions (Tire)

Just curious if anyone has an opinion on the dragon supercorsa PR vs the dunlop 211's? I typically run the 211's but have a new set of the supercorsa's. I was thinking of running them or maybe better yet swapping them with someone that runs pirelli's. Pros/cons and general thoughts...
  7. 2ndChapter

FS: 2006 Daytona 675 Parts.

Before posting all the items I was wondering if we have very many folks with D675's on the board. If so I have varies parts for sale: Race wheels, radiator, front stay, dampner, race bodywork and several other things...
  8. 2ndChapter

Frank Thomas Sport 1-piece leathers

For sale size 48 FTS with new kneepucks-200 or best offer. Also have matching boots alpinestar smx4 size 44-100 or best offer..
  9. 2ndChapter

Irish Racing BBQ- thanks

Some good ASS cooking!!!!!!! Dessert was good too!!!!
  10. 2ndChapter

Race numbers

All just curious where I might be able to pick up a set of yellow and or white number plate backing for an r6...not sure if I'm describing it correctly so hopefully its clear enough. Thanks in advance
  11. 2ndChapter

R6 track plastics

Anyone have some spare plastics laying around; not worried about paint color etc.. Just looking for sound set of plastics at a decent price. Thanks
  12. 2ndChapter

D675 wheels

Anyone have a spare set of 675 wheels they might be looking to sell??