Search results

1. P

GSXR 2003 750 - Very good condition - $2099

OEM suspension? Is there at least a chain of bill-of-sales from the title holder to you?
  2. P

Liability Insurance for Track Days

I think the image below sums-up your position. I would prefer to be a bit more proactive in protecting my assets with insurance when I am able to do so. You can protect or not protect your assets anyway you choose. But please don't go off on a tangent and accuse someone of "threatening" when...
  3. P

Isn't that medical supplement insurance and not liability insurance?
  4. P

Call your insurance agent and see what liability protection you have in your state for events not on your home's property. See, i.e. here
  5. P

2005 cbr 600rr - $2700

Is 2400.00 the new price or...?
  6. P

When it comes to a person's finances, what they have to loose if they make a mistake, what they feel their financial responsibilities are toward someone they might injure irrespective of how a release agreement may or may not protect them, each person must make their own decisions regarding such...
  7. P

I didn't think my question was complicated, I just wanted to know if liability insurance for a track riding is available and if so from whom. Instead, I get the inquisition questions, why do you think you need it, are you a careless rider type responses. :banghead: Regarding your...
  8. P

Is liability insurance for track-days available, and if so, from whom? As you may know, at least one company, Progressive, amended its insurance policies so in addition to excluding coverage for racing and exhibition riding, they now exclude coverage for any "closed course" activity; so much...
  9. P

WTB $1500.00 track bike.

A 2000 CBR600F4 that is track prepped was found and is in the stable.
  10. P

2000 cbr600 f4 track bike

Bike sold. It was a pleasure purchasing this motorcycle. Hopefully you will enjoy your new track bike and my son and I will have son fun with this bike.
  11. P

The best bang for the buck 600cc bike...

BUT, the R6 is too much work to wring-out the performance. :popcorn:
  12. P

SV650 (1st or 2nd generation) vs CBR600F4, who wins with equally skilled riders?
  13. P

Epilogue Found an F4 on the forum...within a few hundred dollars of budget...http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=23002 It's resting comfortably in my garage :)
  14. P

Moderators

I did make an inquiry today and someone fixed the problem, I CAN POST !
  15. P

Moderators

As a new member to the forum, I can't seem to post anything without moderator approval and that approval never seems forthcoming. :banghead:
  16. P

Leathers,boots,helmet,back protector $500

To judge if the suit would fit, what is your height/weight? Does the suit fit tight, loose, just right?
  17. P

One piece leathers

I could not get the picture links to work, can you post the pictures someplace and provide us a link?
  18. P

WTB $1500.00 track bike.

Preferably a 600cc with upgraded suspension in the 1500.00 range. CBR F2-F4 or GSXR 600 or... ?
  19. P

If you were going to buy an entry level, +- $1500.00, 600cc bike for the track, which make/model would you choose and why?