Search results

1. rhill

K&N filter failures

I have a couple that are going in the trash....this one wasn't on my bike(and not my video), but it still nearly caused me to lose the front end through T7 at a mild pace on a new(to me) bike. I've been hearing about these things failing more and more. Don't risk it, don't ride with a K&N...
  2. rhill

Sealing fork casting to chrome

Ran the new bike for 3 sessions over the weekend; it turns out the one fork was leaking between chrome and casting, so they came back off. (the second one had a tiny weep) The fork that was leaking has silicone (I think) on the threads of the chrome. The one that was nearly dry, didn't seem to...
  3. rhill

Hy-per Lube Super Coolant?

On the lable: "Can be used with straight water for racing applications" http://www.hyperlube.com/c3/super-coolant-c8.html From the website: "Super Coolant can also be used in straight water for maximum temperature reduction and racing applications." Looks like an alternative to water...
  4. rhill

Transmission slipping out of 6th

Transmission on the 750 started slipping out of 6th the last two sessions at Summit. Rode the rest of the 7th session only hitting 5th gear to avoid the issue. About to start tearing into the thing and figured I'd throw this up to see if anyone has any tips or recomendations. Never dove...
  5. rhill

AMB TranX 260 Transponder

Like the title says, AMB TranX 260 transponder. Paid $300, will take $280 due to the cosmetic modification. Works flawlessly, charges to 3 flashes, after 3 days it is throwing a flash. AC adapter, charge base, clip mount and bag mount included. Willing to ship, but I'll be at PIRC this weekend.
  6. rhill

WTB 04-05 GSXR 750 engine & ecu

Thinking of doing a swap on my 600...
  7. rhill

Cleveland to......

Interested in hitting the upcoming NCBike weekend along more days this summer. Could meet up before or en-route to the track. Located on the West side of Cleveland. Willing to chip in for gas or drive. Have a car and open trailer setup for 2 bikes with room for a passenger with gear along...
  8. rhill

wtb 04 05 GSXR 600/750 race bodywork

Looking for a race fairing set for my 05 gsxr 600. It doesn't have to be pretty if its cheap. I've got fiberglass and resin, so cracked up isn't a problem as long as it is all there. I'll be traveling from Ohio to South Carolina at the end of this month, so pickup anywhere in that general...