Search results

1. J

Slip on VS. Full exhaust

So this might be a senseless question, but here it goes. One of the coaches from another organization told me a while back that he could "make" me a Jardine GP-1 FULL exhaust system from just the slip-on. That would save me nearly a thousand dollars, considering the full system is about $1,200...
  2. J

Q2s VS. Q3s

So I'm finally getting back on the track after a long year and three months. I've always ran Q2s and I absolutely love them. I'm thinking about going with Q3s this season. Can anyone tell me how they differ from each other or which set of tires deliver better performance? Thanks Guys!!!!!
  3. J

Alpinestar SUPERTECH R Boots and EXTRA gear

I have a pair of $449.99 alpinestar supertech R boots, Alpinestar Bionic back protector which was $150, and a Shoei helmet retailed for over $400. The boots and back protector are still in the box. I used the boots only a handful of times because they are slighty big on me so wear and tear is...
  4. J

Options options

looking at two bikes right now. 2008 GSXR750 with 3200 miles, never been laid down for $6,800 or 2011 GSXR600 with 520 miles, never been down for $7,000. im trying to decide but cant make up my mind :notsure: fellow Nesbians, can i get some input please?
  5. J

need helppppp!!!!!

buying a 2008 750. im still deciding on which slip on to go with. two brothers or Jardine GP1. I Want something real loud but with a nice low growl as well. which one should i go with?
  6. J

2007 SUZUKI GSX R1000 for SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Up for sale is my 2007 Suzuki GSX R1000. I am sad to let her go but i have no option because i got out of the Marine Corps a month ago and im currently unemployed and running low on savings stash:( the bike has a full Taylormade Noshow exhaust, it gives the bike a real sleek look and it sounds...