Search results

1. Ducati Pete

Anyone w/ Photo/Vids of Ducati Pete Hitting the Dirt SUmmit Monday??

Hi All, I hit the dirt in session 5 Monday. I moved to the Novice group to get more open track........ which worked a little too well............ :wow: I doubt anyone has vids as I think I was riding alone. It was late in the session. SOMEBODY must have SOMETHING I can show my nieces and...
  2. Ducati Pete

Alpinestars SP-1 White Perforated Leather Suit Size-46

Hey All, I have a brand new Alpinestars SP-1 I bought last year. Doesn't fit and my gut "ain't" shrinking. I JUST listed it on eBay in an auction with a Buy It Now for $675. If anyone here is interesed, $625 as eBay will whack me $50 to sell it. I'll ship it no charge or can bring it to Da...
  3. Ducati Pete

Summit Main Sunday Night Pot Luck Roster

Keeping with Ballpeen's Pot Luck Roster idea from Da Beave................ Who's in for the Sunday Night BBQ at Summit Main? (1) Lil Ole Me - 2 Kegs Beer (or what's left by Sunday :D ), WV Hot Sausage with Hard Rolls. . . . .
  4. Ducati Pete

PIRC (Da Beave) - PERFECT Riding Weather for 5/25-26

- -- --- Come Ride Da Beave For all of you lurking around and "THINKING" about riding Da Beave this weekend......... join us. The weather is going to be in the mid to upper 60's both days, clear skies, NO RAIN........... great food, lots of beer, BBQ, ball bustin, bench racing. A great time...
  5. Ducati Pete

Track Gas -- NO Relation to D-Zum's Skid Marks

Real Question: Is there any advantage to using Track Gas......... you know, the "regular" fuel sold at the track? Beave has Track Gas....... is it the same as 94 pump gas at any Sunaco? Here in WV our gas has "up to" 15% ethanol. Just curious. Fake Question: Who has the nastiest "Track...
  6. Ducati Pete

NYST Riders...... We're All Waiting to Hear!!!

Hey NYST riders........ what's it like?????????? We await your reports...........:popcorn:
  7. Ducati Pete

Ivan's Timing Retarder Eliminator - WTF is This?

Hi All, I bought this trashed track bike last year and have been wrenching on it since to get it all sorted out. It has a full M4 Exhaust, a K&N, a PCIII and.......... an Ivan's Timing Retarder Eliminator, this little gizmo wired into the ignition harness. I read up a little on Ivan's Timing...
  8. Ducati Pete

NESBA Represents at Wheeling and Pittsburgh

For those who have followed our thread about attending Pittsburgh bike nights and trying to attract new area riders, I would like to share our success and hand out a few Kudos. Tom (TDelgram), Patrick (Fitz), Woo/Andrew (Avispls) and lil ole me (Ducati Pete) put on NESBA Representations at...
  9. Ducati Pete

WTB: GSXR 02-05 Fuel Pump (Filter Actually)

Update: No Longer Need. Got One - Thank you If you have a Fuel Pump you wish to sell that's from an 02 - 05 GSXR, let me know. It's going on an 03 but the pump motor, screen, etc are good and the filter is clogged. Filters from these years can be swapped. So, a pump with a bad motor and good...
  10. Ducati Pete

Track Events - 9+ Hours of Riding?????

I noticed many of the Track Events are listed as 9+ Hours of Riding. Would someone explain this to me? I take it to mean there is simply an extra session or two added to the normal TD ritual. :) Thanks Pete
  11. Ducati Pete

Looking for Rider #122 - Summit 4/15 B Group

I'm looking for B group rider #122 from Summit on 4/15............. I have a great photo of you about to blow my doors off at T5. The photo shows proper rider position (#122) and NOT-so-proper rider position (me #327). Pete
  12. Ducati Pete

Da Beave in May Dates Removed? Orrr.........?

Hey All, I was just looking at the event list for the summer and see the Beave May dates have been removed from the calendar. Anyone have any info regarding this???? OOORRRRRRRRRRRRRR..........., do track dates remove themselves from the available "Events List" and slide over to "My Events...
  13. Ducati Pete

Da Beave Do Nots – Beginners Guide to CRs, Track, People and Marshals

Just completing my first weekend at Da Beave, I felt a little advice should be shared with perspective newbies. So, I put together a short list of Do Nots from my limited experience this weekend. These are coming to you in no order of importance or structure. As I can think of them, I write...
  14. Ducati Pete

Suspension Tuning Book

I was talking to Tye at Summit Jefferson this weekend and this note is directed to him but useful to all who care to turn their own wrenches, especially for suspension tuning. Tye, I couldn't remember your forum name.............so...................: I highly recommend all riders learn to...
  15. Ducati Pete

FYI: Starlane Stealth New at SoloMotoParts.com - $409.00 Delivered

Was shopping for a Starlane Stealth GPS-3X GPS Lap Timer and found the best price at SoloMotoParts.com. Price $409 DELIVERED. As of this moment, they have 3 left. NOOOOO, I have no affiliation with this company. Just a rider sharing my find with other NESBA folks...
  16. Ducati Pete

Summit Jefferson 8/24-25 - First TD - Advice?

Hello Summit Bound Nesbians, I'm all stoked up about this upcoming weekend. Summit Jefferson will be my first td's and I'm real excited.......... and a bit freaked too. Any track specific thoughts you wish to share? I'm open to any help or guidance as I have no idea what to expect...
  17. Ducati Pete

Greeting NESBIANS - First Timer Looking for Guidance.

Hello All, I'd like to introduce myself, I'm Pete from North Central WV and I'm an OLD man in the sportbike arena at 49 and looking for my first TD adventure. Before all you youngsters start rolling your eyes at Mr Mid-life Crisis........... keep in mind I've been riding two wheeled machines...