Search results

1. griffonrider

More Barber Dates

Since there is a special thread for more VIR dates, I would like to be the first to bitch and whine for more Barber dates.:D I love the fact that there are 6 Road Atlanta dates and believe me, April can not get here fast enough to suit me. I can't make the March Barber events and November is...
  2. griffonrider

AMA Rebroadcast

Anybody else watching the rebroadcast of Miller and NJMP on CBSSN? Only 4 more hours left then back to wishing it was April:banghead: I gotta get to Jennings next month or I'm gonna go nuts!!!!
  3. griffonrider

Barber Info

Hey Folks, I'm bringing my new trailer to Barber in Aug and I'm not sure if water is available in the paddock. I'm pretty sure I'm up on the electricity issue (60 amp service on pit lane, 20 and 30 amp service on the upper levels--no adapter needed for 30 amp hook up) but not sure about water...
  4. griffonrider

Busted arm update

Hey folks, Just a quick update from my spectacular high side in turn 6 at RA. The arm is good. Small crack in the ulna. Which is the small bone in the forearm for any of you that haven't broken that one (yet) :D. Dr says no surgery or even a cast is needed. I have one of those soft braces...
  5. griffonrider

New toy

Hey Folks, Here's a pic of my newest toy. Thanks Chuck. She's gorgeous!!!! I can't wait to try it out at Barber this weekend. And yes that is DUCATI red :D
  6. griffonrider

Barber in Nov

Ok folks, It's official, I'm signed up for both days at Barber in Nov!!!!!! I thought my season was over last month but I have a VERY understanding better half. Now, who else is going to be there????? JRA---Any chance of a track walk?
  7. griffonrider

NOLA Dec 1 2

The event registration page doesn't show the NOLA December dates anymore? What happened? Did it sell out? Not doing it? I was planning to make that one. The October dates don't work for me.
  8. griffonrider

Squid

I have a question folks. What does the term "SQUID" mean? Where did it come from? I know that it is not a good thing to be one but that's about all I know. Is it like the 1%er thing? I do know a few things about that old line. Nobody knows who said but it was first heard in the 50's. "99%...
  9. griffonrider

VIR in Aug

Hey Folks, Who's going to VIR next month? I just signed up for all three days. I've never run the South Course but I've been on the North Course twice with California Superbike School. I've never had the Ducati there and I'm really looking forward to it.