Search results

1. willhf1011

2004 GSXR 750 Track Bike Partout

Crashed my GSXR last time out and already had another bike in the works, so I won't be fixing it. All of these prices are OBO, if you see some numbers that are way out of line please just let me know, happy to work with people. I have many other stock/spare parts that I may have forgotten to...
  2. willhf1011

Summit Shenandoah 9/27-9/28

Hate to clutter up with a thread just about tire services so... Who all will be at Shenny next weekend? Myself and 5 of my friends will all be there in I and B groups with one of them being totally new to the track. Looking forward to riding there again with this crew! Also, will there be a...
  3. willhf1011

2004 GSXR 750 Track Bike

2004 GSXR 750 5,5xx miles Clean and Clear Title Brembo 19x20 radial master cylinder Brembo shorty folding brake lever CRG shorty clutch lever Vesrah RJL front pads Goodridge stainless lines Resprung front forks, setup for 180 lbs Penske rear double clicker shock K&N air filter K&N oil filter...
  4. willhf1011

MM @ NCBike 8/9-8/10?

Will you guys be at NCBike next weekend? I'm going to need new tires and am trying to figure out if I should find some and do them myself this week or get some new ones from you guys.
  5. willhf1011

Multi Day Discount

I'm signing up for both NCBike days at the beginning of July and on the member's page it says there's a discount for subsequent days in multi-day packages. When I add them to the cart I don't see the discount showing up. Not that its a big deal, just curious before I sign up.
  6. willhf1011

Summit 9/22-9/23

Getting ready for 2 days at Summit at the end of the month, had a few questions. Camping Saturday night? Can we come in and camp in the Jefferson pit area? Will camping on Sunday be available? Jefferson pit area or Main? Any vendors planning on being there? Suspension gurus? I'm really...
  7. willhf1011

05-06 GSXR 1000 Chassis Wanted

This may not be the best place for this, but due to lack of a Wanted section.. Looking for an 05-06 GSXR 1000. Rolling chassis preferred but just a frame would be alright. Complete bike would be acceptable as well. No need for the motor or any drive train, so a blown motor would be cool...