Search results

1. Kwick

Yamaha Y-Track vs Aim Sportline

Once I figured out how to make work the app, it became very easy. There is not really a good instructional vid ... Biggest issue I had was with the track map and start finish line. One thing to keep in mind is while you can configure as many track maps as you want in the App, you have to...
  2. Kwick

Yamaha Y-Track vs Aim Sportline

I have an R1 with the Yamaha CCU and I use Y-track. I find it to be very useful, however it does have limitations in that I can't use it as a video overlay. At this point it also only allows a start finish slip marker so it can't do predictive "best" lap times. I have not used the AiM Solo DL...
  3. Kwick

2015 Yamaha R1M - Race bike

well ... it is a very nice bike, but a little (lot?) above my price point :) would be awesome if i could though!
  4. Kwick

NJMP Lightning Videos From Sunday 10 2 16

Nice!! Makes me wish I could have made it out on Sunday!
  5. Kwick

AMA Road Racing: Wayne Rainey In, DMG Out!

Thank goodness ... I felt like DMG was single handedly trying to destroy road racing in the states. Glad they are gone.
  6. Kwick

T Bolt lap times with 4th gear and no brakes...

Thanks for the response. That follow-up was very helpful.
  7. Kwick

T Bolt lap times with 4th gear and no brakes...

That rider is obviously very good to be able to do a 1:32 with no brakes. But there are a few things that I am having trouble reconciling in my mind regarding this awesome display of skill. I am hoping you can enlighten me. First off, using no brakes obviously translates into lots of...
  8. Kwick

Vesrah Pads......

I am going to have to +++1 the SS lines. From a personal experience that I had, I would suggest that anyone that tries track day riding, likes it and plans to continue doing so should add SS lines BEFORE they actually need them to go fast. I noticed "soft lever" as I got more and more...
  9. Kwick

Congrats Big Jimmy!

As has been already said ... Congratulations!!!! I am definitely looking forward to getting out there with you in 'A' group!! and getting back on the track in general. :) looking forward to getting back in the saddle in June. Gotta shake those cobwebs!!
  10. Kwick

Calling all NESBA Members!!!

You've now got a +1 for NJMSP SED days. Just signed up for both days. hopefully we pick up a few more to put us over the top! :popcorn:
  11. Kwick

8/31 Great time..!

OK ... Here is the link. It should be uploaded by Sunday Morning. I cropped the vid to start at the exit of turn 5 and it ends just after the incident as we round turn 2. http://youtu.be/a5FoeefbRR4
  12. Kwick

8/31 Great time..!

I just looked at the incident in my vid like 6 times or so. we both came up on you pretty fast in the braking zone. I though he was going to wait, but according to the view from my video camera, he was right along side you and maybe slightly ahead before turn-in. According to my view there...
  13. Kwick

8/31 Great time..!

Hey! I have that turn 1 incident on my camera! I was right behind you when the green bike came on the inside of you at turn 1. I was surprised that he did that. you kept it together really well though. If I ever get to it, I will post the vid to you tube of maybe just a snippet of it since my...
  14. Kwick

8/31 Njmp I group Crash

I need to update my Avatar ...
  15. Kwick

8/31 Njmp I group Crash

In the Vid his speedo reads about 130mph before he goes down. That is where the reference to speed come from. It is most likely high speedo error as it is very unlikely that someone in I group (or even a normal A guy) is carrying that speed at that apex. He was certainly moving at a decent...
  16. Kwick

2009 r1

Forgive my ignorance ... what is an MSO?
  17. Kwick

Thunderbolt 6/22 video?

Hey, Had a great time at thunderbolt on 6/22 even though it was hot as blazes. I had my head in the sink with cold water running after each session for about 5 mins trying to cool down ... anyway .. to the point, does anyone have "I" group video from the day they could link or post up? I saw...
  18. Kwick

STT to ride Monticello on 7/3/09

I just checked TPM's Site and did not see any Monticello dates in their schedule. Are you sure you have been properly informed? In any case, I also don't see how they would ever be allowed to run the full course as that would exclude members from access. I also don't see any weekend dates...
  19. Kwick

STT to ride Monticello on 7/3/09

For reference by people who have not been there and comment by ppl that were there: