Search results

1. msanna

This bike is stolen!!! 2009 bmw g450x

I'll be at a big event next weekend, i'll keep an eye out for it.
  2. msanna

06-07 GSXR 600/750 parts, NEED ROOM! Make me and offer!

Anyone else want this stuff? Gotta get it all gone!!
  3. msanna

New GPR Dampers for GSXR 06/07 600/750

Only the brand new damper and brand new mount are left First $300 takes it
  4. msanna

06/07 GSXR 600/750 speedo

Good condition speedo with wire harness! Mileage reads approximately 3000 miles First 125 takes it message for pics
  5. msanna

Rear caliper: 25 if you can pick it up
  6. msanna

New GPR Dampers for GSXR 06/07 600/750

SOLD I have Two GPR V4 dampers, brand new, never used for sale. Also have Two mounts for 06/07 GSXR 600/750, one brand new, one used in excellent condition Slightly used mount + new V4 damper $250 shipped - SOLD Brand new mount + new V4 damper $300 shipped - SOLD Black mounts, black dampers...
  7. msanna

Been getting a lot of questions on the GPR dampers, listing them separately to make things easier. http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=24663
  8. msanna

Thanks for the messages, stuff is going quickly!
  9. msanna

NEW Conti Rac Rain Tires, never mounted

Clearing out the basement, need to sell these tires ContiRace-Attack Rains 120/70-17 front 185/55-17 rear First $250 takes them, no shipping located in Collegeville, PA
  10. msanna

I have numerous parts for sale that came off a street bike that was parted out. This bike was never wrecked, just an engine and frame donor for a race bike. Here's what I have, any decent offers will be accepted, need to clean out the basement! All parts are in excellent to perfect condition...
  11. msanna

Mike Moore

Sending prayers to you Mike and looking forward to you reading all these comments.
  12. msanna

liberty bell motorsport park track vid

What's up fellas, thought I'd pop in and post up an update. We've been done in zoning now for over a year and have a "By Right" approval. We're in the planning process and have submitted our preliminary land development plan and had two reviews so far. At this point we're addressing all the...
  13. msanna

Liberty Motorsports Park

I wouldn't necessarily say the 'county' is pushing back, it was more of a few local residents that leaned heavily on some local representatives and played the saving farm land card. With the recent economic impact analysis released, it should show the true validity to something of this nature...
  14. msanna

Liberty Motorsports Park

Hi all, thought I might chime in and see if there's any questions I can answer on Liberty Bell. Quick history on Liberty Bell, project started 12 years ago with a few sketch plans. At one point it was introduced as a super speedway and when that happened it got hit with a huge amount of...
  15. msanna

Hello Riders! From Liberty Bell Motorsports Park

Nothing is certain until the ribbon is cut at ground-breaking, but that is our target at this point and all signs point towards that being met. :D
  16. msanna

Hello Riders! From Liberty Bell Motorsports Park

Chris, We are moving along quite well actually. We expect to be through the remainder of the land development by the end of the year and breaking ground early spring. The process is quite lengthy and involved, but we're getting there!
  17. msanna

Penske 8983 Piggyback and Penske forks

prices updated
  18. msanna

2006 GSXR600 part out

bump for lowered prices
  19. msanna

Penske 8983 Piggyback and Penske forks

200 to 215 rider weight, about 225 with gear