2. R

2006 Yamaha R6 50th Anniversary Street/Track Lots of Extras

I'll told I'm to high NEW Price $6500 or hit me up with an offer
  3. R

New Price $7000.00 for everything I have
  4. R

This is a 2006 R6 50th anniversary. I am the original owner, bought it new in 2007. It has been adult owned and taken care of but has been to a track day or 2 and to the drag strip a couple times. It was street ridden primarily but I haven't been on it 2 years. Has 13,375 miles. Has never been...
  5. R

Nyst 6/15-16

It wasn't when I was there 2 weeks ago on 31st
  6. R

FS: 2006 R6 Complete Track Bike Part Out

HAHA forget about the walk around I pm'ed you Thanks Rob
  7. R

yeah can you. I didnt even see the spot in the white area lol
  8. R

Yeah that sopt under the right grip, Oh ok, It looked like the was a hole in there.
  9. R

Thanks just two more questions, How Bad is that one spot thats broke? And do You have the paint codes so it could be fixed? Thanks Rob
  10. R

Can I get a pic of the front? I assume there 06-07 correct? Thanks Rob
  11. R

Where are you located? Any Idea how much to ship the fairing set to NY 14522. Thanks Rob
  12. R

Hi from Upstate

I'm seeing that, there are a lot of people from around this area. I wish I could, I can't wait to get back. I dont know if I can swing it so soon after the last day. Lol I might have to talk to the wife, it is father's day.
  13. R

Newbie for July 6 NYST

I was just there for my 1st track day too on the 31st and it was great time. When I got there It wasnt bad but after the morning meeting gearing up for the 1st session I had some serious butterflys lol. But When I got out there I was able to go at a comfortable pace for me and no one pushed or...
  14. R

Hi from Upstate

Hi my name is Rob and I have an 06 R6. My Bother In-law and I were at NYST last Friday for our 1st track day. Although our day ended early we had a blast and meet some great people. I can't wait til the next track day, we are going to try and go back NYST in July. hope to meet some more of you...
  15. R

Bazzaz Yamaha Z-Fi QS for 2006-2007 Yamaha R6

do you take Paypal? if so I'll take it