Search results

1. Handicapped Racer

2001-2008 Gsxr Yoyodyne Slipper Clutch

600.00 plus shipping, low miles/ usage on it.
  2. Handicapped Racer

Anyone interested in a 200hp gsxr 1000?

Selling my Old 1000 that came back to me after 2 owners. Bike will be completely disassembled and service. Motor Has been Rebuilt and I just lost my Damn mind when I rebuilt it! So if anyone is interested Shoot me a pm or email me Handicapraceer@yahoo.com
  3. Handicapped Racer

2009 Suzuki Gsxr 600.

6,000.00 firm, Hard, concrete. Located in Arlington Va Bike has been down twice. Once by nesba control rider at Njmp in the rain. 2nd time sumitt point turn 8 June of 2011. All damage fixed. Disclaimer: I don't claim to be a professional, no I've never run a AMA team or worked for one. With...
  4. Handicapped Racer

Not enough if this in our lil community!!

Would like to thank 2trill357 aka Jermaine for the awesome deal and fast shipping on some parts he posted in the classifieds. A man true to his word, Items were as described, actually better than he described, and it came with a extra unexpected item. Thanks Jermaine ,and I owe you ONE!:adore:
  5. Handicapped Racer

Much Needed Help

Does anyone have a extra 06 R-6 Front Rim I could borrow for Sumitt Point this weekend. Sat and Sun, I will be responsible for said Rim if anything happens to it.
  6. Handicapped Racer

Looking for A 09-10 Zx-6R To Dyno

Need some stock numbers on a Zx-6R, Puter took a dump lost alot of Important info, will Dyno Tune your bike at no cost Just to get base line numbers. Anyone interested, email me at ajcycleperf@aol.com or call 301-516-4144. Thanks Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Handicapped Racer

I Do Not Approve OF Getting Kicked Out Of The I Group!!!!!!!!!!!

And getting bumped, to A Omg I had so much fun with you guys, sorry if the racer side came out and made some inside passes. All in all I had a ball, and want to thank, Kibricky, Collin Blandford (sp) and the others for letting me in on such short notice. 1st class operation, 1st...
  8. Handicapped Racer

some good info for ya

not so much the car aspect but, beware of what you are purchasing. http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=4826897
  9. Handicapped Racer

Good Job Katie and Drew.

:up: Botched start, but man, what a helluva comeback! Driven like a mad women coming down the hill and all those inside passes in T-1 Good Job. Drew take the good with the bad my friend, you did well, you did very well, good seeing you both this weekend.!:cheers:
  10. Handicapped Racer

Yo Dutch

Hows the wife the dog and all the other pleasantries. With All due respect. I didn't go on any forums commenting on Sean Robinson, have not come to any of your events and said a word to him, always respected your events and members. Your boy started this shit, your memeber sent me a link...
  11. Handicapped Racer

Hey Morph, Aka Slow Rhyda, Aka Sean Robinson

I see you still don't take care of your bike! Soap and water is your friend