Search results

1. rmadursk

Would you trust this guy?

ridelater@yahoo.com (Pat Ryan) has indicated that he wants to buy my bike. Problem for me is he wants me to take all the risk. I have a convenient location to make the sale but it requires me to load up the bike and spares and haul them 3 hours to Hagerstown, MD. I'd leave them there and my son...
  2. rmadursk

02 SV650 track bike

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Unfortunately lack of employment means I may not be at the track this year. This means my newly built SV is up for sale. I purchased this bike last summer in NC. I ran it one day at Summit Jefferson. Not a good...
  3. rmadursk

Don't do this...

I made a couple of rookie mistakes on Sunday at Summit Point Jefferson. I don't know if it will do any good since the mistakes are things you hear about all the time not to do and I still did them. Some kids never learn :banghead: Anyway, second track day, first day on the new to me SV650...
  4. rmadursk

Sv650 1st or 2nd gen preferences

I know the general differences between the 2 bikes. My question is geared toward their effect on track performance. Specifically available modifications, handling, speed, torque, maintainability, reliability, parts interchange, and parts availability. I did 1 track day on my Sprint ST and...
  5. rmadursk

New Rider experience at BeaveRun

I ran on Saturday at BeaveRun in PA. I've been riding for 40+ years and learned more about using (not riding) a motorcycle in one day than I have over all that time. It took the whole day but I finally got to a point where I felt like I was using the motorcycle to get around the track instead...
  6. rmadursk

New old guy

Howdy, I have been riding 2-wheeled vehicles for over 40 years. Mostly sports oriented but a couple of cruisers and lots of dirt in the younger days. Just recently picked up another bike and I am looking forward to getting it on the track for familiarization. It is a Sport Touring bike used...