Search results

1. Suburbanrancher

New organization

This whole situation sucks. That is all.
  2. Suburbanrancher

2011 Kawasaki ZX10r racebike for sale

Thanks man - it's an awesome deal for someone wanting to save big money on a bike of this spec with enough spares to run a full program.
  3. Suburbanrancher

2011 Kawasaki ZX10r racebike for sale

For sale is a 2011 Kawasaki ZX10R racebike with the following installed: Kawasaki Race Kit Cams Head ported and flowed by PR2 Racing Graves full titanium race exhaust GUHL Racing ECU KYLE Racing PAIR blockoffs Kawasaki kit oil catch tank Ohlins 30mm cartridges in forks by Thermosman Ohlins TTX...
  4. Suburbanrancher

VIR N/N Thank you!

Had a great time, was cool seeing you again too Darrin :cheers:
  5. Suburbanrancher

vir north 6/1/13 6/2/13 a group vids

Thanks for posting that. First weekend I've really tried pushing since getting banged up hard last year in a supermoto crash, was good to start feeling comfortable with the speed again. Now I just need to stop riding like a sissy and get back to the old shenanigans :D
  6. Suburbanrancher

Summit on Friday June 1, who's in?

I know some cats who'll be there :cool:
  7. Suburbanrancher

BioWeapon at WERA GNF Road A

Thinking about heading down. Is the beer cold? ;)
  8. Suburbanrancher

Special Thanks to Control Rider @ BeaveRun

Nice first post. So is it your first name or middle name that's 'toolbag'?
  9. Suburbanrancher

A few race videos

Cool videos Dave! The ending of lap 1 in the Senior was interesting for sure. I'm watching it intently on the widescreen monitor, getting in the groove when you come out of 14 and then I'm like "Wha-Wha-WTF is that?". Good job man :cool:
  10. Suburbanrancher

Gratz to all the NESBIAN's at WERA/Summit

Congrats Jiggy on rockin' the house this weekend. I knew those Miley Cyrus tunes would motivate ya!
  11. Suburbanrancher

WERA Summit 4/10-11

Kickass! I'll still looking for Kool Moe Dee tickets - got my Flavor Flav clock and everything.
  12. Suburbanrancher

How many laps do you race on your tires?

I average three sprints on my rears (Honda CBR1K) before they begin to feel past their sell-by date. I can squeeze a fourth in, but the slides start to come much more readily. A front will last a solo and four sprints, no problem. That said, the tires last much longer at a trackday pace, and I...
  13. Suburbanrancher

E-racing fairings

E-racing is no longer in business as that entity; that said, I had several sets of their fairings and was always impressed with the quality for the price point. Much better then HB and a couple of others in both fitment and durability. Optimal Racing is the new equivilant http://optimalracing.com/
  14. Suburbanrancher

Less chance of flame here than WERA

Hose clamps are enough according to the RB. Here's some other safety wire and silicone examples for you guys; basically I wire the brake pad pins, fill caps and drain plugs, and anything with fluid behind it except for galley plugs which I silicone:
  15. Suburbanrancher

Racing and braking......they go together right?

+1 I raced with a stock MC I couldn't stand on my previous bike because I wanted to race within the rules.
  16. Suburbanrancher

6'3, 225 lbs, 46 chest.......what size suit ?

50 would be about right - sent ya a pm.
  17. Suburbanrancher

So who's in for WERA/VIR opener?

The weather was very decent by 11:00 am every day last year. Looking forward to getting back down in March :cheers:
  18. Suburbanrancher

who knows #8a

Very sorry to read of your loss. If you're looking to ID a clubracer, may I suggest you post over on the WERA forum, and include the photo of the racer if you can. Someone should be able to ID him, since both WERA and CCS racers frequent it, and you may be able to get in touch with him that...